Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

**** you New Balance and your ****ty drops

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-04-15 100130.jpg
    Screenshot 2022-04-15 100130.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 454
Left a NB tab open and got in around 845am when I saw a post on twitter say the 550 sizes were popping back up, copped JFG!

So I've been wearing my 990v5s primarily for walking and the first few days that I've worn it, it was a bit underwhelming and my knee was hurting after 1 mile. However, I just gave it some more wears and it started to feel better overall and the knee pain was not showing up after 1 mile and now I'm liking it more and more!

Question for you guys though. A lot of people compare this to Nike React and Adidas Boost and are saying that these NB990s are more comfortable than those (-ish?) Kinda wondering what makes people say that, because I'm not seeing it. I see that React and Boost may be much more comfortable with the softness and/or responsiveness than the Encap and/or dual density midsole, but perhaps it could be the less support that those shoes offer? At the same time, I do feel the support on the Nike React running shoes.

Maybe this is more of an "apples vs. oranges" situation, but curious to know what you guys think.

Oh yeah, thoughts on comfort between the 990v5s, 993s and 2002Rs?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom