Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

i ended up getting the conversation x jfg 550 from his ig the first time back when he went live. then i tried the other day during the ig debacle, & ever since i saw the 9060 i've wanted a pair. the first pair i saw wasn't a jfg shoe tho, it was a white pair & a black pair. when i realized they were using him to put out the 9060, like they did with casablanca & the 327, i knew i needed a pair. i've always loved what fat tiger & jfg has done. yesterday i struck out on the penny cookie pink but got the baby shower blue pair, which i found out later was a jfg exclusive colorway, but i need BOTH for the toe. i cannot wait for the apparel drop tomorrow, seeing those beautiful black faces on new balance clothing warms my heart, lol.

new-balance-9060-8.jpeg

new-balance-9060-3.jpeg

the apparel is so beautiful...

joe-freshgoods-new-balance-9060-inside-voices-collaboration-4.jpg
joe-freshgoods-new-balance-9060-inside-voices-collaboration-5.jpg
joe-freshgoods-new-balance-9060-inside-voices-collaboration-6.jpg

i ended up getting the conversation x jfg 550 from his ig the first time back when he went live. then i tried the other day during the ig debacle, & ever since i saw the 9060 i've wanted a pair. the first pair i saw wasn't a jfg shoe tho, it was a white pair & a black pair. when i realized they were using him to put out the 9060, like they did with casablanca & the 327, i knew i needed a pair. i've always loved what fat tiger & jfg has done. yesterday i struck out on the penny cookie pink but got the baby shower blue pair, which i found out later was a jfg exclusive colorway, but i need BOTH for the toe. i cannot wait for the apparel drop tomorrow, seeing those beautiful black faces on new balance clothing warms my heart, lol.

new-balance-9060-8.jpeg

new-balance-9060-3.jpeg

the apparel is so beautiful...

joe-freshgoods-new-balance-9060-inside-voices-collaboration-4.jpg
joe-freshgoods-new-balance-9060-inside-voices-collaboration-5.jpg
joe-freshgoods-new-balance-9060-inside-voices-collaboration-6.jpg
Nice!! I struck out on both pairs but got some help on the Blue pair. Got a couple raffles in for the pink pair but I’m satisfied either way with the outcome . Can’t wait for the blue pair to come in. Would really love to grab the grey crew neck as well. They really did a great job

yea, the longer I look at the jjjjounds the more it looks olive over brown. Salty they only came with one set of laces. Trying to track down some that match the tone. The bodega 990v3 laces are way too brown in comparison

Back
Top Bottom