Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

992tq today
E9161904-F795-4D45-ACC4-75275F1C96FB.jpeg

no cancellations yet on my order, looks like the "restocks" were fake stock. Funny that the people running the IG drop were patting themselves on the back all over social media like they did such a great job, and now they'll be quiet with all these cancellations going out.

both orders canceled - i ordered them before he even posted to his stories - i just happened to already be in his shop wtf

And the crazy thing is , if the initial first release would’ve went a lot smoother & ig didn’t crash . I have a feeling that I would hit lol woulda shoulda , ooh well that’s an L

Reactions: mkj
wowwwwwwwww... & i don't take back what i said about the collection but check this out... my order got cancelled & i just gotta say, between this & the union debacle, it's becoming increasingly harder to support black owned collabs (which is something i set out to do in the sneaker community)... i ignored people & advocated for mans when people was saying he was whining to new balance about people being able to make similar a colorway of his 992 on their custom program & they responded by taking the colors he used off the nb1 custom program. i gave him a 2nd chance when he pulled that mess in the park when releasing his 993, letting resellers come up & skip the line... now this. i think it's moving from fixing logistics & computer issues, to intentional.. & i'll take my dollars elsewhere if that's the case.

Back
Top Bottom