Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Might have to put these for an oop. Not really feeling these, even tried to lace swap. Hit my inbox, sz 12.

FB3746EA-1813-425A-8BBD-4F62B30F45FB.jpeg
5D55CFD0-21C5-43EA-A826-86772A118E33.jpeg

Might be my first pair of 550s.

Haha yeah. I know it’s dumb but that’s just how my mind works.
It definitely isn’t dumb - totally normal human psychology.

Most online retailers would pay a lot of attention to the analytics showing how many people go to checkout but don’t proceed with the sale when they reach the shipping page.

The cost of items and the threshold to reach free shipping is rarely an accident, it’s usually all calculated to maximise sales.

It definitely isn’t dumb - totally normal human psychology.

Most online retailers would pay a lot of attention to the analytics showing how many people go to checkout but don’t proceed with the sale when they reach the shipping page.

The cost of items and the threshold to reach free shipping is rarely an accident, it’s usually all calculated to maximise sales.
I’ve even spent significantly more to get free shipping…. Many times.

Not sure if there’s much interest in Numeric here, but this is an interesting interview with Andrew Reynolds who joined the NB skate team last month

I’m definitely not opposed to wearing NB skate shoes since they’d probably be comfortable, I just haven’t been completely won over by a NB skate silhouette yet

stopped lurking to post for the first time in years to say Thank You! for posting this, and s dubl for the legit check

been wanting these since pictures were first posted and ive been wanting to try a 920 even longer, very happy to have them for $130 shipped
Glad you got in on the deal. 920s are nice and extremely comfortable. I think I’ll pull the trigger too. $130 is a good price even with $21 shipping.

Just home from vacation for the first time in 2 weeks. I ordered the Age of Discovery pants on the 14th from the bodega site. They just arrived 2 days ago

Nonetheless still can’t wait to rock all of them on the first casual Friday of the semester this week

D2640C74-76F6-4FEC-B43B-2D2B6A389D38.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom