Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Choose your fighter: NB earring or 327 cookie

BC59256B-5F16-415C-98CA-B007F1ABED62.jpeg

F5DF1680-62F1-4290-87AA-5536189DC277.jpeg

Also I’m feeling these
B5714DD2-6EB6-49C7-BA64-9CFBBE4461B2.jpeg

Those are fire, regret passing on them. How do they fit compared to miUSA Teddy collection? I went half size down on 990 v2 & V3

I go half size down from my TTS on 990 v2 and v3 as well, but for 991 I went TTS. I can probably get away with going half size up since they are a bit narrow.

They released a while ago but it seemed like online only. I got them on discount @ Highsnobiety. Wonder if they’ll release stateside
What discount? Really wanted these but couldn't pull the trigger on the asking price at highsnob.

Edit: nevermind, i see it now. Missed they slashed prices on them. Last time I checked they were out of my size anyway. Nice pickup tho. First v1s I've wanted from the collection.

Last edited:
What discount? Really wanted these but couldn't pull the trigger on the asking price at highsnob.

Edit: nevermind, i see it now. Missed they slashed prices on them. Last time I checked they were out of my size anyway. Nice pickup tho. First v1s I've wanted from the collection.
they havent officially released, at least not in the states. they should be out this month, probably the 24th is my guess.

Back
Top Bottom