Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

570006BE-25C7-4CEF-A7DE-1547AC41199D.jpeg

Really glad I went green

Well looks like I'll be saving money and skipping any v6 collaborations. Just got my grey pairs in and TTS is way too long, over a thumbs width at the end, and half size down squeezes my foot. So weird new balance went with a long and narrow mold versus a wider base like previous models. Oh well. More for regular feet people, I guess. Ha.
I'd grab a pair on sale if you can and give them a few wears because I think this might be a rare instance of an NB needing a quick break in period. I had the same experience with my V6s but wearing them even around the house made them fit better. They fit like my Salomon ACS Pro Advanced, long but narrow and right at the bottom lace loop there is some squeezing. I had bought two colorways and figured I had to sell them both due to poor fit. One was rejected at authentication due to slight discoloration on one panel of the shoe that was barely noticeable. I'm glad though because that forced me to keep them. Wore them to a Red Wings game and by the time I had walked a few blocks to the arena they were broken in and are now one of my go to's. Wore em again to a Wings game the next week, no issues. Planning on doing the same with the V6s. Different brands obviously but so far the fit experience has been very similar.

Back
Top Bottom