Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I noticed that too but then I'm seeing other posts of the TS 998s and they don't look much shorter.

I've notice these folks never show off the lateral side like this..

Screenshot_20230509_094304_Messenger.jpg

A lot of smoke and mirror angle shots but none of the classic lateral silhouette toebox low to the earth.. #DaggerGang 🗡

portlybrendanfrasersoggyphotoshootnewij-fvf_5tuux.jpg

If these are anything like all the previous Teddy miUSA they’ll be everywhere and for a while.

I hope you're right, but I have a feeling the 998s won't sit too long. A few of the early Teddy releases sold well, but started to sit due to releasing so many in such a short amount of time I feel like.

New balance collabs are not gonna sit anymore lol
I agree with this for the most part, the Bodega 9060 restock sat for a couple of days though. My approach is if I really like it I'm buying on drop, regardless of whether they can be had for less later. The potential of it selling out then having to pay more down the line sucks.

I agree with this for the most part, the Bodega 9060 restock sat for a couple of days though. My approach is if I really like it I'm buying on drop, regardless of whether they can be had for less later. The potential of it selling out then having to pay more down the line sucks.
Still mad I missed out on that

Back
Top Bottom