Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

20230709_120706.jpg
20230709_120624.jpg

My 990 V6's got trashed from the NYC rain last night, the suede is still wet. Anyone have any suggestions on what to do? It's just the suede that is messed up.

My 990 V6's got trashed from the NYC rain last night, the suede is still wet. Anyone have any suggestions on what to do? It's just the suede that is messed up.
Blot them to get the excess moisture, do not rub, that's gonna cause worse damage to the suede. Let them air dry, and once they are completely dry, use a suede brush and eraser to get the suede back to soft again. If theyre black or darker colors, you might have some fading, so take caution with the eraser, that might take some dye off. The brush should be good.

//stray’s today I friggin love these so much. As my 2nd pair of 991's they are more snug feeling compared to the ALD but I already feel them breaking in. Heard newer 991s run more narrow than usual for a lot of these newer releases. Oh well, just gotta wear thinner socks.
PXL_20230710_201540404.jpg

Normally you’d post a before and after pic… I asked if “minor reshape” because they look pretty good in your pic. Guess your work was already done. Good job lol.

s dubl s dubl yeah big homie it's second nature at this point, but yeah the shape was really already there I just gave it a little tweak.

I've been itching for these joints.. I may pull the trigger and give them a good Dagger toe. :emoji_dagger: :pimp::nthat:
Screenshot_20230710_211046_Chrome.jpg

Back
Top Bottom