Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Man lemme tell yall something Ronnie is a Genius and I love that guy b, I really do

Screenshot_20231106_100337_Kith.jpg

Thank you 11 pound 14 oz sweet baby Jesus I hit on da one I really wanted

I will have an 11.5 in either colorway available if anyone wants for retail plus ship. Not sure which one I'm keeping yet..

What’s more plush about it? I find the forefront to be very stiff and lacking in cushion. It’s almost like you’re walking on foam but it doesn’t compress enough vs fuelcell on nb runner models where the midsole is like a marshmallow. I still think 990v3s have the best cushion and i think it’s due to a denser foam in the midsole.
They feel more cushioned to me, but could just be me. It’s not plush like fresh foam X or anything like that, but they just feel less dense. I mean don’t get me wrong, v5 are still comfortable, but the v6 feels lighter and not as bulky. NB site has v5 at 13.7 oz and v6 at 13.2 oz. I guess that 0.5 makes a difference. 🤷‍♂️

I don’t find the v6 to be plush or comfortable…. V3/v4 is 🐐 to me
I have several pairs of v3s and 920s, which has the same midsole. They are comfortable but they feel too low to the ground. After walking with them all day, I feel like I’m walking barefoot. Haha

Anyways, I guess that’s the beauty of NB. They make comfortable shoes for everyone and all types of feet.

Damn, I thought the V2s would sit on NB.com. Size 12 is gone.

Back
Top Bottom