Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

we don’t tolerate racism in here.
I don't know if I should laugh or delete my account. I'm used to more high brow humor in the NB thread.
source.gif

Sick of the carhart talk. Without the Carhartt branding it’s just like every other wheat colored outlet shoe. There was no creativity. I’m thinking Joe not so fresh goods might’ve been a ghost designer.

Just to be sure based on what I read, it would be suggested to go up half a size on the 991v2s (size 9)? For reference with sizing, I wear size 8.5 in the 990v4s and 990v6s, which is typically my true size because of my preferred looser fit.

Sick of the carhart talk. Without the Carhartt branding it’s just like every other wheat colored outlet shoe. There was no creativity. I’m thinking Joe not so fresh goods might’ve been a ghost designer.
I’m thankful NTers don’t design NBs. Yaw MFers would prob add double knees to these shoes if use had a chance.

The carhartt V6 are great. Like yaw want backwards Ns or carhartt logos on the heel?

Just to be sure based on what I read, it would be suggested to go up half a size on the 991v2s (size 9)? For reference with sizing, I wear size 8.5 in the 990v4s and 990v6s, which is typically my true size because of my preferred looser fit.
That was definitely the move for me. 10.5 in 990s and with the v2s an 11 fits with no heel slip

Carhartt v6 is amazing. It looks great and v6 is super comfy. Would love to have a pair but $320+ is crazy. Would definitely pay retail or a little over retail.

I’m thankful NTers don’t design NBs. Yaw MFers would prob add double knees to these shoes if use had a chance.

The carhartt V6 are great. Like yaw want backwards Ns or carhartt logos on the heel?
Putting some earth tones on a shoe and then calling at a carhartt collab is pretty lame.

Should’ve used some Detroit jacket
materials instead of suede… Could’ve incorporated the carhartt chest tag logo somewhere on the shoe. New balance did the bare minimum to boost their new silhouette, and a lot of people fell for it.

My true size is a 9 and bought a 9 in the v2 and I could have probably went with 8.5. NB sizing is all over the place.

I got the same size as my 991v1 and they fit way better, if i went up .5 they would be too big. I wear a 9.5 and my feel flat af lol

Are the Salehe 1906 supposed to drop on January 11th? I feel like I haven’t seen any raffles anywhere for these yet

Back
Top Bottom