Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I find it funny people are saying this about the v6s. I find them narrow especially around the last lace hole, across the top of the foot. I don't think they're wide friendly at all personally. I think people size down due to the length, not the width.
I have wide feet and find the v6 to be a non-wide shoe I can actually wear. I have six different color ways, and some fit a little narrower than others. Likely just inconsistency and manufacturing. As the quality leather/suede breaks in, it helps there too.

The 2E v6 is even better of course, but color ways are limited.

IMG_8768.jpeg
I regret passing on these for $45!

991v2 navy on sale. I would pick them up but they don’t have my size.

fits tts for me. i have other 1906s and they fit .5 size bigger than these.
Some say this model runs small idk im confused now haha. Sounds like the specific color way run smaller or more tts? I want to get a pair of 1906, but I’m not sure if I should get my 990V6 size or .5 size down

IMG_0325.jpeg
Saw never wear them never wear them post these shoes on IG and I had to have them. Ordered on Tuesday and just delivered now. They’re even better in person. I don’t own a lot of NBs, but these might be my favorite shoes, looks and color wise.

These are really good. The colorblocking is beautiful. I almost want to buy another.

cgs37 cgs37 :lol:
To be fair, I try to only buy the good stuff though.

Back
Top Bottom