Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

the sharp toe shape is pretty much the original shape of all running shoes from all brands in the 80s and 90s. so it's an effort to bring that original aesthetic true to form. reissue manufacturing is cheaper and not based on athletic performance, so it's almost always not 100% accurate to the original models.

EC8A44F3-0F5D-438E-9DD2-08F63CE0C857.jpeg

Didn't read the sizing width in the description when I scooped these up from ebay:

6E(normous)
New Balance 990v6 - Grey.png

... and I have narrow feet. LOL​
Charge it to the game, big homie! You bought "The Destroyer" What we call in the Asia as DA Shiva! That ish got da Shorty Mac "Girth".. GodGoodityMoogley! :wow::sick::lol::nthat:
actor-shorty-mac-131657_large (1).jpg

FYI never Google, "Shorty Mac Gif." on Google chrome.. :stoneface:

the sharp toe shape is pretty much the original shape of all running shoes from all brands in the 80s and 90s. so it's an effort to bring that original aesthetic true to form. reissue manufacturing is cheaper and not based on athletic performance, so it's almost always not 100% accurate to the original models.
totally get it if you're trying to achieve the original shape on a retro....but when the shoe is brand new and so is the shape, it's kind of excessive to me. but you have to be kind of nuts to even be on this board.

Damn... these are growing on me.

MT580HSC
gead.jpg

gstd.jpg

How's the sizing of the current 580s? I went down 1/2 a size (from my usual Nike size) in the Capsules and some GR Mint cw in the 2010s... Does current gen fit the same?

Size 12 for a good price. Missed on my 10.5.

Back
Top Bottom