Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

yeah this guy doesn't know what he's talking about above... We haven't seen anything yet, so many collabs are revealed just a few weeks before dropping.
Get ready for some more V6 and 997s around the Paris Olympics. But I guess Niketock knows about them and saw the mock ups already

Oof @ the last page 😵‍💫

Been meaning to ask for a hot minute, any tricks on keeping v3 tongue from sliding?

I make it go twice through the tongue loop, but even then, it still slides on some of my V3...
I do that too, and yeah, basically same as one time thru

Lowkey one of the reasons I like v4s better lol. But V3 has some great colorways and comfort is basically perfect either model imo.

Check your local Marshalls Sz 13 in the beef and broccoli.The thing about Marshalls tjmaxx is you have to get there early. Or right now is a good time the inventory is fresh and take ur time looking everywhere. Some people hide items on the floor under the clothes rack or between clothes. Last pick is if you have kids

Attachments

• IMG_9804.jpeg
    IMG_9804.jpeg
    530 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_9808.jpeg
    IMG_9808.jpeg
    337.9 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_9807.jpeg
    IMG_9807.jpeg
    294.7 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_9806.jpeg
    IMG_9806.jpeg
    366.9 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_9805.jpeg
    IMG_9805.jpeg
    341.3 KB · Views: 255
  • IMG_9809.jpeg
    IMG_9809.jpeg
    295.9 KB · Views: 362
Last edited:
Check your local Marshalls Sz 13 in the beef and broccoli.The thing about Marshalls tjmaxx is you have to get there early. Or right now is a good time the inventory is fresh and take ur time looking everywhere. Some people hide items on the floor under the clothes rack or between clothes. Last pick is if you have kids
Gonna have to take a look at some of the local ones near me that’s a steal for made in USA & Uk ones.

yeah this guy doesn't know what he's talking about above... We haven't seen anything yet, so many collabs are revealed just a few weeks before dropping.
Get ready for some more V6 and 997s around the Paris Olympics. But I guess Niketock knows about them and saw the mock ups already
Na the weird thing is the people said the bakalavas or aj3s were shoe of the year last march (month 3) but its forbidden to say that same thing in january about the salehes?

those and the u990tg6 are my favorite GRs so far.
So I traded my dusk AMM5 with my homie for the sepia V6 and a NB to be named later. Was contemplating the TG6 but I’m not sure bout the mesh pattern. Debating the true camo V6 (olive). Also heard that the workwear V6 resembles the 993MG. So def gonna wait.

If anything I ll scoop if they survive the szn into summer clearances

the only place I know that had my size was undefeated but my size is gone now smh.
yeah saw that the mesh is different.

I wonder if that’ll be the more limited v6 of the batch.

The 993mg and 993vi are the 2 gr pairs I regret passing on badly.

So I traded my dusk AMM5 with my homie for the sepia V6 and a NB to be named later. Was contemplating the TG6 but I’m not sure bout the mesh pattern. Debating the true camo V6 (olive). Also heard that the workwear V6 resembles the 993MG. So def gonna wait.

If anything I ll scoop if they survive the szn into summer clearances

Some pictures of the Workwear V6s were posted not too long ago. https://www.soleretriever.com/news/...made-in-usa-workwear-release-date-spring-2024

the only place I know that had my size was undefeated but my size is gone now smh.
yeah saw that the mesh is different.

I wonder if that’ll be the more limited v6 of the batch.

The 993mg and 993vi are the 2 gr pairs I regret passing on badly.
We need more 993 GR color releases.

And another retro of the 1300CLs. It's been too long. I need a new pair.

Back
Top Bottom