Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Good morning,

I'ma say it..........

.......Hating on 9060s is only a few tiers lower than saying "panda dunks are the worst shoe ever". Y'all 9060 haters marinate on that 😂. Do y'all really want to be anywhere near those clowns? The 9060 is a fine shoe and it serves it's purpose. It did what the 574 or 997 could never do., unfortunately. And in the meantime it is keeping the casuals at bay for the sneakers we really want. Win win to me. I expect better from NB enthusiasts.

1000006653.gif

and yes....I am triggered because someone said 9060s are thot shoes and I just bought my wife a pair for Mother's Day 🤣.......but I said what I said :angry:

Yes and have 2 pair of them. They are fresher than a lot of the NBs that a lot of y'all in here like. I assume that a lot of posters in here aren't from The U.S. or are retired senior citizens by the like of some of these NBs yall be posting. I like NBs and even own a few outside of the 9060s
They are not fresh.

NBs are definitely great in most cases. I think most of us got into kicks because of Nikes and Jordans… our tastes have changed/matured over the years.
Yeah that’s basically why I like NB they fit my style better but one thing I feel Nike always has done better is more variety in designs and colorways. NB uses mostly neutral colors so i feel like there sneakers tend to look a little to similar sometimes. Some of the newer models they offer more variety with the colors but I don’t really care for most of them besides the 1906 and 860s.

Good morning,

I'ma say it..........

.......Hating on 9060s is only a few tiers lower than saying "panda dunks are the worst shoe ever". Y'all 9060 haters marinate on that 😂. Do y'all really want to be anywhere near those clowns? The 9060 is a fine shoe and it serves it's purpose. It did what the 574 or 997 could never do., unfortunately. And in the meantime it is keeping the casuals at bay for the sneakers we really want. Win win to me. I expect better from NB enthusiasts.

1000006653.gif

and yes....I am triggered because someone said 9060s are thot shoes and I just bought my wife a pair for Mother's Day 🤣.......but I said what I said :angry:

They are subjectively hideous to me. But wear what you want.

Y'all got me laughing out loud in the dentist chair right now reading these comments over the last few pages.. :lol: :nthat:
1000000385.jpg

Back
Top Bottom