Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

9060 =
snusa-detail_20-sf.jpeg
+
mx623wn3_nb_02_i
Man! 😂 I loved those Keyshawm Johnson's when I was a kid. So much so that I definitely waaaaay over paid for the retro of them a few years ago 😂. It was the pandemic and I was doing wild things 🤣🤣🤣. I ended up selling them for less than what I paid and took that L as a lesson 🤓
1000006679.jpg

Saw those slate blue v4s in person today… and damn. Too bad they didn’t have my sz. Chives look real good too. White/black/grey v4s, v6s, and 998s are really good too.

NB in Pasadena, ca had 10-20% on select pairs. Not cheap enough for me to bite on anything. Was ready to pay retail on those blue v4s tho.

Last edited:
Manee.. This Fashion I'm seeing is basically 99-2004 fashion.. Basically Boot-Cut jeans that cover your whole shoe and acid wash baggy shirts :lol: Ain't nothing special. Had dweebs on Reddit trying to critique my outfits lolol. I'm tempted to bust out some of my childhood clothes and wear them for ex. UNK NBA Jeans and buy some 550's that are fully submerged by my boot cut jeans.. :pimp::lol::smh:
1000000440.jpg

Bust out the Lee Pipe Jeans & JNCO..​

Manee.. This Fashion I'm seeing is basically 99-2004 fashion.. Basically Boot-Cut jeans that cover your whole shoe and acid wash baggy shirts :lol: Ain't nothing special. Had dweebs on Reddit trying to critique my outfits lolol. I'm tempted to bust out some of my childhood clothes and wear them for ex. UNK NBA Jeans and buy some 550's that are fully submerged by my boot cut jeans.. :pimp::lol::smh:
1000000440.jpg

Bust out the Lee Pipe Jeans & JNCO..​
Wish I still had my Kikwear & JNCO from 7th grade I’d be killing it 😂.

Copped U990TD6 off eBay for 180 shipped smh got sick of waiting for my outlet to show a SS6 available to order and I’m sure they got sick of me calling every day lol.

Arctic grey v4s still available for retail anywhere? I slept, seeing in hand makes me want a pair now.

LRG was dope tho.. I wonder what happened to them..​
I feel like once their founder, Jonas, passed away things weren’t the same. It also went from this underground brand to heavily distributed within a decade, so it was bound to be sold to a bigger corp that catered to suburban kids anyways.

IMG_2408.jpeg

Trying to resist buying these. My first pair is still in the box BUT it’s almost too good to pass up.

If you want to test your patience, ONENESS promos really fluctuate within hours. The discount could increase up to 50% off. I recommend installing the Shop app on your mobile device.

Within the app, just add the item you’d like in your cart. Once added, just open the app to see if the item has any price changes. The app automatically provides you with the latest price including the promo, ESP with ONENESS.

Back
Top Bottom