Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Maybe his foot is just massive, but the shape looks like they go to crap when you walk in them......look at his left foot

Remember, EVERYONE hated the v3 when it first came out and compared it to the 993. The v4 was one of the only well received upgrades in the 99X series. If you just look at the 990v5 as its own style and dont compare it to the v4 its another classic.

I actually liked the v3 initially. Only thing I didn’t like was the tongue which is why I was immediately drawn to v4. V5 just looks... bad.

So, I’m curious, will they still produce the v4? Like, they still make the v2.......and I guess some V3, or are the only production V3 on NB1?

BTW, LL Beans arrive tomorrow.

I'm BUSTING!!

giphy-2 3.gif

i feel like im the only one that prefers v3 over v4. i find it more comfortable and better shape for my foot ( they do fit a bit short and not as long) and the carbon fiber shank is more supportive than the plastic ones they use now. and they're customizable.

also no one really talked about or even mentioned the v4 for all of 2016. it wasnt until 2017 when collabs and the "peach" sr4 dropped that people started to try em out. and then after that the super models / hypebeasts etc latched onto them. curious to see what happens with v5 even a year after its release. hopefully they have collabs lined up from the gate and not later down the line.

Last edited:
when i saw the kawhi pic, it looked like a v4 to me :smile:

SR4 was my first v4. i didn't care for the v4 initially and now i have a ton of them. honestly, v5 doesn't look that different to me. It isn't as big a change as the v1 to v2 or v2 to v3, design-wise.

also, NB1 V4 option is a no brainer for NB.

OM576OGG today. The two from this pack might be my favorite grabs of 2018.

FF37DC2B-6B0E-4BA4-8E47-B2FE39E70883.jpeg
Nice to see a normal looking toe box tho. I'm definitely more fussy than the average person but I'm almost at the point where I don't even wanna buy NBs anymore. Protruding toe caps make me cringe

Back
Top Bottom