Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

IMG_1489.jpg
Anyone have info on these 577s? Not my pic... from the IG of @maydjahlook

It’s not unusual for them to wait until a week from or less than that. Personally I like when there is less coverage, makes the release a bit easier

Completely agree... I’m sure Hanon will run a raffle (they tend to raffle everything decent) but hopefully with decent stock and a short window people here can hit...

On a positive note I finally got shipping from HS

Completely agree... I’m sure Hanon will run a raffle (they tend to raffle everything decent) but hopefully with decent stock and a short window people here can hit...

On a positive note I finally got shipping from HS

True, excited to see the CW as well, sure they knocked it out of the park.

I got mine too, I was worried because I accidentally hit on 2 pairs and they said they were the last ones. Excited to get them in hand

1530OGG and 1500OGN arrived late yesterday from END. Great looking pairs! Had to go half up from my usual NB size, and these fit comfortably. A bit narrow but the half up helps out. Interestingly the 1530 is slightly longer than the 1500.

1530OGG and 1500OGN arrived late yesterday from END. Great looking pairs! Had to go half up from my usual NB size, and these fit comfortably. A bit narrow but the half up helps out. Interestingly the 1530 is slightly longer than the 1500.

Good to hear END honored the "glitch"

Back
Top Bottom