Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Anyone seen M1500FAs in a US 9.5 for $140ish? Forgot about those damn things on Hanon and meant to get them last week. Whoops!

Just remembered, so I went to their site and they’re all gone in my size. End still has them, but they’re still almost $200. Tried coupons I saw online, but no luck! :ohwell:

Tres-bien has them for $153 shipped. They were at $126 when they had their pre-sale but looks like they bumped the price up a bit.

@thecheef @ninjaskills @vidiviciun
thanks guys... I'm not really into that first pic I posted now so here's a better one
tigers.jpg

Anyone wearing women pairs of new balance ?
I was wondering about sizing on W998 when i'm a US7 on men models ... i think ima trust cm info.

Wearing my 1500CK today (copped them after someone here said that the color was really good in person, thanks to him because they are just great) :
P1020096.jpg

Merry christmas y'all !

Hoping my feet shrink after I drop some pounds. Picked up those 998s from Marshalls in 11.5 and just a lil snug. Gotta get on the plan for 2018 now. lol

I actually prefer my NBs a little snug. They fit a little tight at first, but they feel perfect after a few weeks, when the leather breaks in.

Reactions: You
Yeah, if your in CA, it's tough. Try Nordstrom racks or Burlington, you might have better luck.

Hoping my feet shrink after I drop some pounds. Picked up those 998s from Marshalls in 11.5 and just a lil snug. Gotta get on the plan for 2018 now. lol
If you decide to let go of those 11.5s let me know. I will gladly take them off of your hands.

You spend over 50 bucks and you get 10 percent in eBay bucks to use later. Only other one I saw was one of those wacky buy from certain category codes

How far into oregon, the store at the outlets in or by Eugene was OK, there was another a little further south if I'm not mistaken as well. Being a fan of NB kinda sucks if your in CA, it's relegated to online for me. I think I remember some NTERS mentioning there was some decent spots in So CA, but I never really get much further than Anahiem. Either way, safe travels homie!

Back
Top Bottom