Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I do this, I will at times have 5 or 6 pairs under my desk and then when I know my wife won’t be home or around, I’ll bring a bunch of pairs in at one time. She doesn’t care about the money but just that my collection is getting to be too large in her estimation. Here’s a pic I took a few months ago of the heat under my desk:

I don't see a single pair of NB's under your desk. You need a pair of v4s.

Recently grabbed a pair of worn once tassie's for a decent price and they came in yesterday and look good overall but, the tongue stiching is throwing me off. I know fakes are fairly easy to spot and this particular pair doesn't have the quality that the made in USA pairs have but I remember there were a few fakes floating around between the Australian release and the international release so wanted aa secon opinion to be safe. If anyone who owns a pair could chime in id appreciate it!
received_2195906797348023.jpeg
received_547629655699810.jpeg

Any other pics of the rest of the shoe? Stitching definitely looks off

I think all of us who have significant others should swap with them for a day on NT. Let all the ladies talk it out lol

I owned a pair and they look real to me. The fakes are pretty easy to spot. And it’s Asian made so the quality isn’t the same. I think you’re fine.

I owned a pair and they look real to me. The fakes are pretty easy to spot. And it’s Asian made so the quality isn’t the same. I think you’re fine.

Thanks, that's how i was rationalising myself because everything else seemed good to me other than tongue stitching. Appreciate the feedback and would love to hear some more opinions if anyone else has something to add

Just found this awesome thread, 2 questions for the narrow-footed folks ... Awhile back I ordered a pair of the Jcrew 998s in an 8 and they were a little long (would size down .5), but pretty wide for my feet. Does anyone know if the ladies versions run any narrower? Was also thinking about a pair of 990v4s and was wondering if anyone knew how much difference there was in the narrow and x-narrow widths compared to the regular width. I hate it when my feet slide around. Thanks dudes.

Looks fine to me, otherwise. That left shoe seems to lean into the right one quite a bit.
Thanks
I guess it's just shoddy stitching that had me a bit worried but thanks for the feedback everyone. The rest of the shoes details are consistent when comparing to pictures online so that's given me peace of mind.

So, what are we thinking about those Horween V4? I would really like to have a pair, but $300 for a pair is uhh...........a bit more than I was hoping to spend lol

So, what are we thinking about those Horween V4? I would really like to have a pair, but $300 for a pair is uhh...........a bit more than I was hoping to spend lol

They're worth every penny. With that said, the most I have paid for Horween pairs is $200. In the beginning though they would retail for $400, though. These are supposedly limited to 990 pairs worldwide so they may not sit but I still have a feeling that pairs will reach discount. I dont know who would be willing to stomach that price tag.

Still no 1500GT available in eu shops ...

How can we upload pics on NT ? "Upload file" button disappear for me ...

Back
Top Bottom