Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

IMG_20200805_182324.jpg

Mine is more basic that some of y’all. Should’ve specified color/pattern. Thanks Southtown, for hooking it up. Really digging the black shirt patterns experiment, count me in for one ☝ Of those.
D612B6A9-0D63-4715-8862-BDF7D31FC845.jpeg

Bought shoes for sizing, and shirt seems to pair well.
I loved that one. Something about lime and turquoise.

Out of the 39 shirts that I did I think it was only 4 people that reached out to me with special requests. I probably wouldn’t have made these if everyone wanting specifics. Too much trial and error with my OCD and making people happy with the end product.

Fun fact: every single shirt that I did is a mixture of 3 colors that I choose. New colors can form from touching other colors or splitting during the ice breaking down the dye.

Also the last shirts shipped out today

🔥 Might have to scoop up something to
I View attachment 2624396

Out of the 39 shirts that I did I think it was only 4 people that reached out to me with special requests. I probably wouldn’t have made these if everyone wanting specifics. Too much trial and error with my OCD and making people happy with the end product.

Fun fact: every single shirt that I did is a mixture of 3 colors that I choose. New colors can form from touching other colors or splitting during the ice breaking down the dye.

It’s more fun to go random!

I love the random distribution of the colors to different members and seeing all the widely different shades and patterns as they pop up on on this thread. I’m excited to check in and see what’s new. Somehow I feel like everyone’s shirt works perfectly for them too! Mind reader?

Back
Top Bottom