***OFFICIAL NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS SEASON THREAD*** (13-4) - Patriots @ Broncos - Sun 3:05PM EST - Bra

Damn thought he might be able to play a bit sooner :lol:. What happens to Andrews when he gets back? Does he get shifted elsewhere on the line or to the bench he goes?

Damn thought he might be able to play a bit sooner :lol:. What happens to Andrews when he gets back? Does he get shifted elsewhere on the line or to the bench he goes?

with the way things are going, Andrews might just HAVE to play somewhere else :lol:

Stork can also play G (i think)...so there's ways to make it work if it's best to have both guys going

Last edited:
Ninko has GOT to catch one of these balls, man. could have kept them to no points

nice play by Chung

lot of drops by LaFell, a couple of em tough catches. hope Brady doesn't turn him out completely. continue going to him if it's there.

let's see some solid adjustments, Bill & Josh. need that defense of ours to shut them down big time

so simple...

offense: stop dropping the ******* ball
defense: on third down...cover eric ******* decker

thanks

Nice way to cap a drive 
smokin.gif

Brady somehow managing to hang 30 despite the drops :wow:

Amendola today :pimp:

Gronk :pimp:

offensive line REALLY got it together in the second half :pimp:

Gostkowski as usual :pimp:

defense was hit or miss but did enough. good TOUGH win. need to gut some of these out cause that's how games will be down the stretch and in January.

Such a satisfying win brehs :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:. 1st place in the division :smokin,Miami should be another tough one with the way they've been playing under Campbell.

Especially coming off an injury scare last week :pimp:,dude has really become the new leader in that LB corps with Mayo being marginalized

Good game fellas :wow: .

Very winnable in the favor of the Jets, but that Marshall TD drop and the inability to stop Gronk AND Amendola cost them.

Tom Brady in the 4th quarter today versus the Jets: 14 of 17, 150 yards, 2 TDs. No big deal.

dude is cold as ice in the 4th quarter, man. Seahawks defense, Jets defense...**** doesn't matter. gets it done.

one thing from yesterday's game that kind of made me wonder was on a couple of the Jets offensive plays, they got away with some pretty blatant pick plays on our CBs. plays that we've been flagged for a TON all year. was wondering if the refs just missed it or if somehow the Jets did it in a legal way. the Ivory TD catch was because of a pick and i think there was another one earlier in the game.

one thing from yesterday's game that kind of made me wonder was on a couple of the Jets offensive plays, they got away with some pretty blatant pick plays on our CBs. plays that we've been flagged for a TON all year. was wondering if the refs just missed it or if somehow the Jets did it in a legal way. the Ivory TD catch was because of a pick and i think there was another one earlier in the game.

We're guilty of doing pick plays a lot in the past but you're right they're on us this season and rightfully so

Back
Top Bottom