***OFFICIAL NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS SEASON THREAD*** (13-4) - Patriots @ Broncos - Sun 3:05PM EST - Bra

Big game tonight :pimp:

Dolphins D-line has been killing it the past few weeks, I expect Dion to be really active in the short passing game.

Cannon and Sheard are already ruled out :smh:

Last edited:
Sucks we don't have Cannon and Sheard, this D-line is definitely going to give us problems, probably will be a high volume passing night for us 

Glad this game isn't in Miami

He's such a joy to watch man where he's out there 
pimp.gif

I love this defense . Secondary is eh but they're strong as hell up front. Hightower and Collins :pimp:

I love this defense . Secondary is eh but they're strong as hell up front. Hightower and Collins :pimp:

I'm getting nervous about Chandler balling out this year with the sacks,he won't come cheap :lol:. Keeping the trio of him,Jamie and Dont'a together must be the first priority this offseason

Last edited:
good win...defense was :pimp:

had to watch at the airport. felt good getting on the flight with the dub :lol:

glad to see LaFell and Jules cured themselves of the dropsies for the most part

Last edited:
"There's nothing more satisfying than saddling the Indianapolis Colts with a loss, something the Patriots did 16 times in Willie McGinest's career," Kraft said after the two-time Pro Bowl linebacker was inducted into the team's Hall of Fame at halftime of New England's 36-7 win against Miami.

:pimp:

Still my best memory of #55. I had tickets to this game but by boys bailed on me last minute because they didn't want to make the drive from MA to Indy.

my patriots bredren :smokin

ive been kind of ghost this season from the thread , but trust ive been following the team more than ever . last night was a bit of a coming out party for this defense . they were relentless , and flying ALL OVER THE FIELD . the secondary still scares me at times , but that front 7 is unreal . once Sheard is back its going to be frighetning

:nerd:

Any word on Tre Jackson? Last thing NE needs is to be down another offensive lineman.

Also, is NFL Gamepass the only way to re-watch full games?

Any word on Tre Jackson? Last thing NE needs is to be down another offensive lineman.

Stork can't come back soon enough ; excited he's available week 9. i think the staff will probably pick someone up off the street as well , just for depth . absolutely cant go into a game next week with no back ups

according to Mike Reiss

FOXBOROUGH, Mass. -- Rookie New England Patriots starting right guard Tre' Jackson, who injured his left knee in the fourth quarter of Thursday's win over the Miami Dolphins, did not sustain any ACL or MCL tears and will not require surgery, sources said.

Based on initial tests, the issue for Jackson, who was wearing knee braces in the game, is with the meniscus. How soon he returns will be contingent on how he responds to treatment.

:D

#PatsNation

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom