OFFICIAL NEW YORK KNICKS OFFSEASON THREAD: TRAINING CAMP

No problem my dude, and damn playing without Zbo if he indeed plans on not playing everybody needs to be on their P's and Q's
laugh.gif

We should beat Miami tonight....I feel we're waiting for that one game and everything just clicks and its a wrap, but some games it feels like that and thenext game we play like doo doo.

Originally Posted by holdupstop23

I hate Zeke too. He f'd up the org. even more than Layden.

Is that a joke? That has to be the most ridiculous statement ive ever heard. would you rather have an old bad team or a young good team?

RIP to Z Bos Grandma, but there will be no doubt it will hurt us from Miami. We gotta give lee his PT today and if we do that i guarentee you he will do histhing, he always does. Let the backcourt take over most the scoring tonight, but dont forget about Curry down low either. Even without Z Bo there would be noexcuse to losing this game to a bad team going into a western road trip where we play nearly every day next week. We need to end on a good note.. Also alongwith consistency another thing that !!%+%# us up last year was the fact that although we could hang in with the good teams, we could never beat down the badteams. We were a sure come down to the last 2 mins team every night. I want to be a good team this year, and we need to if we want to make the playoffs in theeast. We cant let Miami hang in there tonight. Let Marbury drive when he has it, they got no guard who can guard him and he can beat them easy off the dribble.Let Crawf do his thing offensivly as well. We need to work a spread out 3 man offense with the 2 guards and Curry. But dont ask too much of Curry tonigh, hehas a tough matchup and we outmatch their guards.

Man, it's so strange to see Shaq and Penny together again. And playing for a different Florida team to boot.
laugh.gif

I agree about this being a big game for the Knicks. Heat are hungry and the Knicks have a tough trip coming up.

Phx, hot Clippers, the Kings, and a Nuggets team looking for revenge.

did anyone see when o'neal tried to flop???

the charge/flop rule needs to be changed NOW. no man can knock o'neal to the floor like that. no one.

Terrible game, this one is not even desrving of a long post. Just want to say we had that gaeme. We had it the whole 2nd half, but we did exactly what i/wekeep saying not to do. We let them keep it close. although we had control, they were still not far enough back and they quietly snuck up on us. pathetic thisgame just deserves a big...

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

But i have to note, we played with great energy on D tonight, and if Lee was a full-time starter he would average 15 boards a game hes an ANIMAL

But i have to note, we played with great energy on D tonight, and if Lee was a full-time starter he would average 15 boards a game hes an ANIMAL
agreed... i don't know why lee doesn't get more playing time... imo i think he did well last season

if q is going to miss extended time, we could be in serious trouble. jared can't come back quickly enough.

^^^If Q is out, i think that Isiah should mix up the starting 3based on who our opponent is.

For example, we have the Suns coming up next, and we know that they love to run, so i think we would need to have Balkman in there for his energy andathletisism + he would do a great job on Marion. We should also start him on our last game on the road trip vs Denver because he made Melo his !##*%. But ithink Lee may be able to do a good job at the 3 vs LAC and Sac town. If we were to have a full time starter at the 3 while Q is out though, i think it wouldhave to be Balkman. Lee is clearly the better player right now and a hard as hell worker. But at this point with scoring at all other 4 positions we have tothink about D, playing good scoring teams out west. And it all comes down to the fact that Balkman will guard other teams 3 guards much better than Lee at thispoint who would probably get beat by some of those athletic scoring 3s. We still NEED to get Lee BIG minutes, he is sick. Right i would have to say my favoriteteam out there in terms of energy is Marbury, Crawford, Balkman, Lee, Randolph. Yes this team is very undersized but they make up for it with energy andtoughness on D and they work the ball around on offense based around the triple threat of Marbury, Crawford, and Z Bo.

[h1]Zach Randolph's return to Knicks uncertain[/h1]
BY FRANK ISOLA
DAILY NEWS SPORTS WRITER

Monday, November 12th 2007, 4:00 AM

Isiah Thomas couldn't provide a timetable for when power forward Zach Randolph would rejoin the Knicks. Randolphmissed Sunday night's game due to the death of his grandmother on Friday.

The Knicks open a four-game West Coast trip tomorrow in Phoenix. They'll play four games in five days and there is a chance that Randolph will be backat some point over the next six days.

"We'll give him as much time as he needs," Thomas said last night. "Whatever he needs from our organization, we'll be sensitive tohis emotions and feelings. This is a difficult time for him and our prayers and our best wishes are with him and his family."

David Lee started at power forward in place of Randolph, with Malik Rose serving as a backup. Neither player, however, canreplace Randolph's production. Randolph posted a double-double in each of the team's first four games.

"You never really see it happening in the game," Thomas said. "He finds a way to rebound the basketball and score the basketball. You look upand he's put up amazing numbers."

RICHARDSON HURT: Quentin Richardson hyperextended his right elbow in the fourth quarter while diving for a loose ball anddid not return. Afterward, Richardson said that he is day-to-day.

^^^It would of been a blow out. Our D was very good, and Z Bo could of provided some points, we would hav take them out early. But than again WOULD HAVE thepast 2 years for us have been would haves. Its still a big L for us and a W for Miami. Life is all about results and we need to start to put some good ones upor we are in trouble. I dont expect tis game to hurt us too bad though. We just need consistency and we need to put teams away and not let every game carry onto the last 2 mins, cause we did that vs a team we were better than last night, and they snuck up behind us in the last minute.

I would not be surprised if the Knicks come out and play great against PHX tomorrow....it would just be so typical after a frustrating collapse last night.

^^Word up. But thats not the problem we NEED consistency to be good. We competed with some top teams last year we just couldnt have any sure wins vs anyone.

Good luck at Staples.

Marbury needs to give the ball up and let Crawford take the shots, if you guys want to win.

Back
Top Bottom