:::[Official NFC Championship] San Francisco 49ers vs. New York Giants @ Candlestick:::

just shut up watch and listen
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

eek.gif

What part of "the falcons didn't deserve to be in the playoffs and packers had their worst performance of the season was s0o0oo0oooo0O0OOo000 outrageous?

both are 100% accurate

we are going to act like eli is top 5? really?

really?

I would take

brady
peyton manning
Brees
Rodgers
Roethlesberger

over eli manning any day without any hesitation on my team.

Yet since he's had 2 good games in the playoffs, we all should be shaking in our boots that we have to face this guy to get to the superbowl. But oh let's not forget this is the same guy who has 16 INT's and had to squeak by to win his division.

don't pull the "oh he's hot right now, that's all that matters" ploy. He is still eli, he is still very prone to throwing costly picks and he can be frustrated easily. and he is soft as a cumulus cloud

then again.......it's the "in" thing to hate on "glasses" now though it seems.

whenever your special teams is dancing to "tony montana", you ALREADY know its a wrap for the opponents. Jacobs? Hope he gets rocked by Willis.

....and $#! does records have to do with anything, lets just pretend the GMEN were not a completely depleted all season long until the final few weeks, and they did not have one of the more difficult schedules out of all the teams in the league. They just beat a team with the best record (since records mean something to you) in the L, but apparently that doesn't mean anything because apparently they were "not prepared" for a playoff game.

You're just talkin' reckless.

don't pull the "oh he's hot right now, that's all that matters" ploy. He is still eli, he is still very prone to throwing costly picks and he can be frustrated easily. and he is soft as a cumulus cloud

....and Alex Smith is tough? 49ers fans were calling him bust before the season even began and probably one of the worst first round picks in recent memory, but now his @@!% don't stink.

Comical.

I still consider him one of the worst first round picks
laugh.gif

But I've given him the benefit of the doubt. Changing offensive coordinators and head coaches everyone season can't be good for you.

And the east coast media bias is already at it......Keep doubting us we live off of it!!!

Originally Posted by glasses

What part of "the falcons didn't deserve to be in the playoffs and packers had their worst performance of the season was s0o0oo0oooo0O0OOo000 outrageous?

both are 100% accurate

we are going to act like eli is top 5? really?

really?

I would take

brady
peyton manning
Brees
Rodgers
Roethlesberger

over eli manning any day without any hesitation on my team.

Yet since he's had 2 good games in the playoffs, we all should be shaking in our boots that we have to face this guy to get to the superbowl. But oh let's not forget this is the same guy who has 16 INT's and had to squeak by to win his division.

then again.......it's the "in" thing to hate on "glasses" now though it seems.
u bring all the hate on yourself.
you think every game the 49ers are going to blow the other team out.

%%@$ is ridiculous

Originally Posted by djkaos23

I have confidence is my Niners. If you look at the gints vs packers game the pack dropped a lot of passes but they were wide open too. The giants cant cover all that well people. Gore needs 25 plus carries tho. We have abandoned the run to early in the game. I see Gore having 85 plus yds and a TD

It really bothered me the way you guys abandoned the run in the NO game.  That can't happen against NYG.

Great videos on this page, the crowd was turned up to the max when Vernon caught the touchdown.  You could feel the energy!!

Originally Posted by glasses

Not one ounce of me can get myself to be scared about the "giants" this season

I'm aware they are clicking on offense right now, but at the end of the day they are a 9-7 team. Their last 2 "blowouts" weren't a result of their own performance, rather a lack thereof from the other team. (falcons and packers). Falcons shouldn't have made the playoffs, packers had their worst effort of the season

but it's still NY vs SF.

i don't want to get too ahead of myself, because anything can happen at any given time, but i'm pretty positive we will be in the superbowl. It's the giants..... I don't care about the 1990 NFC chip game. 2 entirely different teams on both sides now. You ruffle eli's feathers and he starts throwing picks and their offense is erased.

it's almost too good to be true....lets go to the superbowl boys

You obviously did not watch the Giants last two games if you think it was a lack of the other team doing anything. We absolutely dominated the Falcons they scored 2 points. Our D didn't allow a point. We also held the defending SB Champs and best team in the league at home to 20 points where they were averaging almost 40 points a game. The only reason they even scored 20 is because of the terrible non fumble call and the Osi roughing the passer call. I am not sure what Eli you have seen this year, but nothing ruffles his feathers this year. The guy has been the most clutch QB in the league this year. We put up 400 yards of offense on you guys without Bradshaw. We would have probably tied the game if it wasnt for Patrick Willis' tackle coverage on Jake Ballard on the 4th down play at the end of the game.

Meh I don't even care for the week 10 match up as any indicator, esp since the GMen did not even have Tuck, Osi, and Bradshaw out there yet were 10 yards away from tying the game.

Playoffs are a different monster, this game can go either way, both defenses are playing at a high level.

Oh and let's not forget we had a rookie 6th round pick at MLB because Boley got injured. Which was one of the reasons Vernon Davis was running wide open down the field and Delanie Walker had 6 catches for 69 yards. Bet that doesn't happen again.

I hope this is a good old fashioned slobber knocker game. Will it be a repeat of 2003? Or will Alex Smith get a Leonard Marshall destroying Joe Montana treatment? I'll be tuned in.

Back
Top Bottom