OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
That Cam throw...  ****  
sick.gif

crazy how NT works huh?

60% of these dudes were on his head last year. 
It's not just NT either.

It's one thing to be like "damn dude turned it around" or " Cam showed out these last few weeks".

But dudes who was hating week 6 sayin it was all defense are know acting like Cam **** diamonds, its AMAZING!

Wheres the self respect 
mean.gif

So dude's are supposed to be stubborn 100% of the time and stick to their guns even when they're wrong? Ok :lol:

Dude's hated when Cam wasn't getting enough attention now they're hating on all the attention he's rightfully earned,y'all are so damn fickle :lol: :x

Last edited:

It's not just NT either.

It's one thing to be like "damn dude turned it around" or " Cam showed out these last few weeks".

But dudes who was hating week 6 sayin it was all defense are know acting like Cam **** diamonds, its AMAZING!

Wheres the self respect 
mean.gif
Who are you referring to specifically?  I don't remember any of that, though I do see that the people hating on Cam have disappeared.
That's "Self Respect" I guess?

Last edited:
@AdamSchefter: In speaking with @jocktodoc, he believes Bengals QB Andy Dalton is out a minimum of four weeks, with six weeks more likely

Damn that's horrible :x...looking good for you guys in that AFCN title chase dmxfury dmxfury

Maybe that's a blessing in disguise though and the perennial winner that is McCaron can pull a TB like he said and win a playoff game...:nerd:

Last edited:
So dude's are supposed to be stubborn 100% of the time and stick to their guns even when they're wrong? Ok :lol:

Dude's hated when Cam wasn't getting enough attention now they're hating on all the attention he's rightfully earned,y'all are so damn fickle :lol: :x
Hey man...its just amazing. Dear god if we don't make it to the SB. Watch the hate come right back.

Hey man...its just amazing. Dear god if we don't make it to the SB. Watch the hate come right back.

Everything's all rosy when you're winning,it changes everything since people don't have that much room to say too many negative things.

There's most definitely some dudes that are waiting for you guys to slip up to unload the slander cannon but that comes with the territory :lol:

Last edited:
I still don't see the Steelers winning that division unless Cincy completely collapses, and they're too deep of a team for that to happen.

I feel bad for Dalton and the Bengals, but their fans can eat a ****.

I don't think Cam got legit hate, it was just back and forth between the people saying he had no help and the people saying he wasn't that good

it's all been silenced this season anyway, only one motorcycle riding, Timb wearing person I've seen still hating on him

but yeah if the Panthers don't make the SB, the Cam detractors will be back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom