OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
nah the team is better with Matt Casselbeck
No way you believe that 
laugh.gif

Bradford has not played bad the 2nd half of the season

it's not easy when Riley Cooper and Miles Austin were your outside threats
Ahhhh, the man's had enough excuses made for him the last 5 years, don't make more for him.  It ain't easy for lots of good QBs out here who are putting up numbers.

Ahhhh, the man's had enough excuses made for him the last 5 years, don't make more for him.  It ain't easy for lots of good QBs out here who are putting up numbers.

I'm not making excuses, just facts

he has played well the 2nd half and the team rallies behind him

I'm not making excuses, just facts

he has played well the 2nd half and the team rallies behind him
Sure, he's played fine and well compared to the disgusting low expectations he set at the beginning of the season.

The last two games he has a 59% completion percentage, 5.75 yards per attempt.  So it's kind of the same old even though they've been winning.  His ceiling is maybe Alex Smith without any running ability.

Those jerseys are nice, I'm suprised they have waited so long to bring them...back like since 2003?

I have a feeling Tannehill is going to play well tonight.

Don't the Giants have the last ranked pass defense in the NFL? Them or the Saints.

Giants have the last ranked pass defense. Steelers are 31 and Saints 30.

can't lie...sucks not having a Shoes WIR to look at on Monday morning. ain't trying to dive right into work, here :lol:

Reactions: S4L
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom