OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hit was somewhat dirty, clear flag. But Phil Simms is terrible to listen to. He was absolutely going in on Burfict, but I didn't see the same when Shazeir hit Gio. Similar situation, one guy gets **** on by the announcers, one gets praised for being all over the field. Phil Simms is a ******* blowhard, he is up there with Colinsworth as the 2 worst NFL announcers.

When will the refs be able to view replays of these hits to make sure a flag is the right call? Refs seem just as reckless

Last edited:
sorry but lol at adults crying over a game, players i understand but these fans.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 this is true . no crying over sports as fans

Now its Marvs fault Hill fumbled and Burfict and Pacman arnt saine?

Boy they know how to hold the black coach accountable.... steelers fans want tomlin fired in a win haha

Burfict...that hit looked intentional. :smh:

Bra no way. Brown came down low after jumping for a pass he had no chance at getting.cats jus looking for a reason to vilify somebody. That hit hinestly wasnt even as bad as the pjtt hit that caused the fumble

CBS going after Marvin Lewis and rightfully should

Man **** CBS. All those dudes are wack man. Trust me

Hue Jackson should take over this team man. Dudes wouldn't act like this if Zimmerman was still there though

When will the refs be able to view replays of these hits to make sure a flag is the right call? Refs seem just as reckless
they are able to review hits in college, and it seems that once it goes to video review the call usually makes you scratch your head even more.  

Now its Marvs fault Hill fumbled and Burfict and Pacman arnt saine?

Boy they know how to hold the black coach accountable.... steelers fans want tomlin fired in a win haha

Marv is 0-7 in the playoffs though...0-7. ANY other coach is getting canned with a record like that

Last edited:

Bra no way. Brown came down low after jumping for a pass he had no chance at getting.cats jus looking for a reason to vilify somebody. That hit hinestly wasnt even as bad as the pjtt hit that caused the fumble

Bra you can't defend that hit. Burflict was going for the head the entire time. He didn't pull up or anything. And I never defend the receiver in these situations

I think if it's another player making that hit, we don't get that call. Refs really handed this game away. Disgusting calls. Bernard got drilled in the head and no flag at all.

Porter on the field talking **** and the Bengals get flagged. Can't do that. Tired of seeing refs do this type of ****.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom