OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name="RetroSneaks26"]Burfict...that hit looked intentional. :smh:[/quote]It was. He intentionally lowered his shoulder and hit him, because he was playing in a foootbal game.[quote name="monstar"][quote name="spacedoodoo"]**** BURFICT 

HE ******* TRIED TO KILL HIM[/quote]
Only reason you say that is due to the consistent whining from commentators. If brown catches that he isnt coming down like that.[/quote]Exactly.

Bra no way. Brown came down low after jumping for a pass he had no chance at getting.cats jus looking for a reason to vilify somebody. That hit hinestly wasnt even as bad as the pjtt hit that caused the fumble
Sorry homie, Burfict does not get the benefit of the doubt tonight. He conducted himself like a complete dirtball from start to finish.

Burfict...that hit looked intentional. :smh:

Bra no way. Brown came down low after jumping for a pass he had no chance at getting.cats jus looking for a reason to vilify somebody. That hit hinestly wasnt even as bad as the pjtt hit that caused the fumble

I think if it's another player making that hit, we don't get that call. Refs really handed this game away. Disgusting calls. Bernard got drilled in the head and no flag at all.

Porter on the field talking **** and the Bengals get flagged. Can't do that. Tired of seeing refs do this type of ****.

Who's mans is this?

what a game. it was just surreal with all the rain. normally i would've turned it off when bengals got the ball back with a minute left but somehow i knew something crazy would still happen. what a shame but cinci will forever be cursed.

even though Denver is my favorite team in all of sports, I hope Ben's shoulder is OK and AB is able to play.

I do think the flag in burrfict was justified. I didn't see where Jones got the flag. either way I'm happy the steelers won but I never like seeing things like that happen in sports.

it'll be debated for ages but fact remains the fumble happened.

only team more cursed in football is the browns lol.

Last edited:
Was the Burfic hit dirty? No. Did it look dirty? It was a nasty hit, but **** happens. Was it a penalty? Yes, by the rules.

Bra you can't defend that hit. Burflict was going for the head the entire time. He didn't pull up or anything. And I never defend the receiver in these situations
Bra the man is bending down. Watch the hit in real time. If he was trying to hurt him and is the dirtbag u say he is he wouldve used the helmet.

Sorry homie, Burfict does not get the benefit of the doubt tonight. He conducted himself like a complete dirtball from start to finish.
thats the issue right there ur basing this on past things not in the moment.

Funny how no one is talking about joey porter being on the field. Lol

Nfl refs are a joke. Shazier gets away with spearing but burfict is the bad guy lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom