OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deion is the only person on TV that I've heard mention Joey Porter on the field talking **** and he can't do that.

Deion and Tomlinson been arguing this **** for like 20 minutes straight now. I'm dying.
The NFL has made these rules so unclear - hits to the head, hits to the QB, catch or no catch - that it is putting the refs and everything else in a bad spot.  If deon and LT are arguing like they are about this, then it needs to be changed.  Just make these calls less subjective.  

Burfict dialed that shoulder up into ABs earhole, you cant tell me he couldnt have pulled up or side stepped as Ab was coming down

he deserves a fine and a couple games
i'm saying man. That hit was dirty as ****. Play was pretty much over once AB dropped it. Clear dirty hit... I don't get why is there a discussion. Dudes acting like a hit can't be dirty cuz the player lead with the shoulder. lol aight. burfict was head hunting.

The NFL is a joke now though. Burfict's hit looked worse than it really was. The chicks in the lingerie league are allowed to hit more than the No Fun League.

Sad part is even the refs who are experts demonstrate that they dont knoe the rules. Lol the ref working for cbs didn't even identify that shazier hit as spearing

How this man in his car already? Lmaooo pure savage Pacman ain't even shower b. Dude just took his equipment off and went home lmao
yo, I was thinking the same thing 
laugh.gif

This. Simms and Nantz are brutal and then you have Mike Carey as well? SB50 is going to be brutal. These clowns actually questioned the legality of Burfict's hit on Roethlisberger but dropped the issue of the Shazier hit like it never happened.

I don't actually feel like the Burfict was THAT bad. Definitely unfortunate and something you never want to see but the way it's being discussed is making it out to be the most egregious moment ever.

For real, SB50 will be watch on mute in my household. Listen to a goddamn radio broadcast.

And that Burfict hit vs the Shazier hit, the Shazier hit was dirtier. Dude lowered his crown and launched himself at a player who was not turned around to defend himself. And like you said, it was dropped like nothing by the announcers.
Reason? Steelers are a NFL darling of course. It really is simple as that. Happens all the time in this ****** league.

James Harrison saying he doesn't think it's dirty because there's nothing you can do as a defender. You can't pull up or adjust. Either way, I don't like the flag and I'm not surprised by the flag. I don't think it should be thrown but that second one can not be thrown. That's just pathetic by the refs.

Burfict dialed that shoulder up into ABs earhole, you cant tell me he couldnt have pulled up or side stepped as Ab was coming down

he deserves a fine and a couple games
Bruh, it is difficult sometimes to walk out of the way of people on a busy sidewalk!  You're telling me that he could have pulled up as both people are running full speed towards each other?!  He doesn't know AB caught it or not, and he goes with his shoulder, not the top of his helmet... 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom