OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pacman at it again

roll.gif
roll.gif

Jerry Porter
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Props to Porter for trollin PacMan. Pac fell for it hook line and sinker. :smokin

Burf and Pac 2 of the dirtiest players in the league so serves them right

Burfict is dirty, kill all the hyper-masculinty/momentum/ its football talk

Dude picked up speed and launched himself into's AB's head

they should take his whole game check and suspend him from the opener

Go 'skins.

Last edited:
It is a foul if a player initiates unnecessary contact against a player who is in a defenseless posture.
(a) Players in a defenseless posture are: [. . .]
(2) A receiver attempting to catch a pass; or who has completed a catch and has not had time to protect himself or has not clearly become a runner. If the receiver/runner is capable of avoiding or warding off the impending contact of an opponent, he is no longer a defenseless player;
[. . .]
(b) Prohibited contact against a player who is in a defenseless posture is:
(1) Forcibly hitting the defenseless player’s head or neck area with the helmet, facemask, forearm, or shoulder, regardless of whether the defensive player also uses his arms to tackle the defenseless player by encircling or grasping him

Harrison said it shouldn't be a penalty. Probably right, but this isn't the same NFL

And when you have a target because you've been a scum bag on the field all season, probably should use your brain a little more and not give them a chance to throw a flag

Sorry homie, Burfict does not get the benefit of the doubt tonight. He conducted himself like a complete dirtball from start to finish.

Exactly, he never gets the benefit of the doubt. Nor will he ever now with his last actions. Cincy lost the Denver game because of a borderline call that if someone else, may not be called. Dude is a moron, understand the refs are looking at you and control yourself

Nobody is saying Shazier should be fined/suspended for his hit

Obviously

Cheering the injury, throwing bottles, can't even get into the clowns at the bar I was at. Thank God I want at the game, I'm sure it was ugly and disgusting. For a city to have such a resurgence in craft beers and areas of interest, their football team and fans being down Cincinnati to the national viewers time after time

How this man in his car already? Lmaooo pure savage Pacman ain't even shower b. Dude just took his equipment off and went home lmao

LOL, I was wondering the same thing. He pulled a Rasheed Wallace after they lost a playoff game when he said tell my wife and kids, I'll be waitng in the car. With his uniform still on.

Last edited:
Jeremy Hill fumbled the game away but everyone's talking about Burfict/Jones as the reason Cincy lost :rolleyes

the feels in this thread :lol:

burfict knew exactly what he was doing. he was going for the kill.

Yeah I do think the refs helped Pittsburgh with those flags but still, if it wasn't for Hill's fumble this scenario of events probably wouldn't have gone down..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom