OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Originally Posted by a55a5in11  
I'm not a fan of teams moving. Especially for a market that lost 2 teams all ready and can't support their college teams
We didn't lose because of lack of support. 'The LA market didn't support the Rams' is entirely false.

We left to STL because of Georgia's greedy self.
Georgia? What happened?

[QUOTE name="a55a5in11"]
Originally Posted by a55a5in11 

I'm not a fan of teams moving. Especially for a market that lost 2 teams all ready and can't support their college teams
We didn't lose because of lack of support. 'The LA market didn't support the Rams' is entirely false.

We left to STL because of Georgia's greedy self.

Georgia? What happened?
[/quote]

He's talking about Georgia Frontiere the Rams owner at the time.

Last edited:
Bruh... watching this 30 for 30 on the Bills 4 straight super bowl losses :x

How did they endure that lmao 4 straight L's???? Damn

Last edited:
rams byke in cali :nerd:

i think they stay in the nfcw. whomever moves with them stays in the afcw. if raiders or chargers move out of state then there might be re-alignment. if they stay in cali no jumping divisions will happen.

rams byke in cali :nerd:

i think they stay in the nfcw. whomever moves with them stays in the afcw. if raiders or chargers move out of state then there might be re-alignment. if they stay in cali no jumping divisions will happen.

Rams don't need to leave the division at all, there's no conflict. Raiders and Chargers moving into same stadium would have caused alignment issues. In this scenario, either Chargers or Raiders could move in with Rams and still could remain in AFC West.

chargers deserve to be in san diego.

... why do they "deserve" to be there?
Their fans suck.
Stadium is a dump only second to O.Co (which is by far the first place trash stadium)...
I don't get why they deserve to be there.

Ballerific, Spacedoodoo.

Both of you have been reported.
LOL. I thought you of all people would want them to stay in san diego. 

you guys still gonna suck in LA 
happy.gif

Bruh... watching this 30 for 30 on the Bills 4 straight super bowl losses :x

How did they endure that lmao 4 straight L's???? Damn

My dad is a huge fan of the Bills and whenever I bring it up his face gets so sad man. :lol:

Yo, so like the players/coaches/staff gotta just move out to LA that quick is crazy. Thought they would move out there start of 2017 season for some reason

chargers deserve to be in san diego.

... why do they "deserve" to be there?

Their fans suck.

Stadium is a dump only second to O.Co (which is by far the first place trash stadium)...

I don't get why they deserve to be there.

where should they go then? because LA isn't the answer.

What's it matter where they go, but San Diego blows and we can stop the yearly talk of "what will the Chargers do?" "Will a team move to LA?" Talk now.

But you said deserve meaning the chargers owed the city of San Diego anything.
The same can be said about the Raiders.

That's the thing I actually like about Ross. He's put a TON back into the stadium and the team in order to put a top tier organization in place. The updates to the stadium should be finish by the start of the season... He just has no idea how to put together a FO that can put together a winning product on the field.

He is dead set at throwing an ungodly amount of money to find it though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom