OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

chargers deserve to be in san diego.

... why do they "deserve" to be there?

Their fans suck.

Stadium is a dump only second to O.Co (which is by far the first place trash stadium)...

I don't get why they deserve to be there.
where should they go then? because LA isn't the answer.

What's it matter where they go, but San Diego blows and we can stop the yearly talk of "what will the Chargers do?" "Will a team move to LA?" Talk now.

But you said deserve meaning the chargers owed the city of San Diego anything.
The same can be said about the Raiders.

That's the thing I actually like about Ross. He's put a TON back into the stadium and the team in order to put a top tier organization in place. The updates to the stadium should be finish by the start of the season... He just has no idea how to put together a FO that can put together a winning product on the field.

He is dead set at throwing an ungodly amount of money to find it though...
I don't think you got my point.. I said deserve because the chargers are trash.. therefore they deserve to be in a city that doesn't support them and is equally trash. Why have them relocate to a city that will become one of the biggest markets in football.. I don't think that's fair, they didn't earn it. Not saying the rams did but I understand them going back because of the history and what not. They should be right back in san diego to stink up the joint. 

Last edited:

chargers deserve to be in san diego.

... why do they "deserve" to be there?

Their fans suck.

Stadium is a dump only second to O.Co (which is by far the first place trash stadium)...

I don't get why they deserve to be there.

where should they go then? because LA isn't the answer.

What's it matter where they go, but San Diego blows and we can stop the yearly talk of "what will the Chargers do?" "Will a team move to LA?" Talk now.

But you said deserve meaning the chargers owed the city of San Diego anything.
The same can be said about the Raiders.

That's the thing I actually like about Ross. He's put a TON back into the stadium and the team in order to put a top tier organization in place. The updates to the stadium should be finish by the start of the season... He just has no idea how to put together a FO that can put together a winning product on the field.

He is dead set at throwing an ungodly amount of money to find it though...

No offense bro but no owner in that league should get pats on the back for pouring money back into their teams, you know something they should already do. If SD's owner can't afford the Chargers he should sell instead of extortion that city for money or trying to leach off of another team to come out cheaper.

Stan Keonke may be a dirty person but he did the right thing footing the entire move.

I don't live in Charlotte, but I would be sad if the Panthers moved (unless they go to Alaska
happy.gif
).

I honestly wouldn't know if I would still be a fan of the Panthers, but seeing that I have no local ties to the team, I would probably still be a fan. I hope it never gets to that point.

I've got love for the "close to local" Seahawks, Mariners, and Supersonics (RIP), unless they are playing my squads (Panthers, Angels, and Lakers).

Alaska doesn't have any major professional teams 
frown.gif
. If there were EVER a team up in Alaska, I would become a fan INSTANTLY! However, I don't know if I could drop my original squad. My situation would be relatively unique.

Last edited:
It's gonna be weird to me hearing LA Rams. I ain't that old to remember them being in LA.

When I started watching football The Greatest Show On Turf was that team. :pimp: I've always known them as the STL Rams.

Just heard on SC Jerry Jones basically pushed the Rams deal through. Being the loudest in support of the move.

Raiders owner is pissed obviously. Still looking for relocation options.

I'm 30 and don't remember the Rams/Raiders playing in LA so will the kids really care other than it being the NFL..

I don't live in Charlotte, but I would be sad if the Panthers moved (unless they go to Alaska
happy.gif
).

I honestly wouldn't know if I would still be a fan of the Panthers, but seeing that I have no local ties to the team, I would probably still be a fan. I hope it never gets to that point.

I've got love for the "close to local" Seahawks, Mariners, and Supersonics (RIP), unless they are playing my squads (Panthers, Angels, and Lakers).

Alaska doesn't have any major professional teams 
frown.gif
. If there were EVER a team up in Alaska, I would become a fan INSTANTLY! However, I don't know if I could drop my original squad. My situation would be relatively unique.
I always felt that I was in a tough spot too. I grew up a military brat and have different teams from all over. Miami was the first place in the states I lived after leaving Germany before I even turned 1. I lived in GA for awhile before moving to TX.

became a 76ers fan because of AI tho
nthat.gif

I'm 30 and don't remember the Rams/Raiders playing in LA so will the kids really care other than it being the NFL..
I'm 30
Bruh you don't remember Jerome Bettis in a Rams jersey? Dude was a absolute monster. I think I remember the last year the Rams where in LA and the raiders. I'm happy they back. I hope the Rams bring back the OG uni's....they are much needed.

Wait your 30 and don't remember? That surprises me

Bettis and his 'bad attitude' which led to the trade :pimp:

Last edited:
I'm 30
Bruh you don't remember Jerome Bettis in a Rams jersey? Dude was a absolute monster. I think I remember the last year the Rams where in LA and the raiders. I'm happy they back. I hope the Rams bring back the OG uni's....they are much needed.
I from Seattle so outside of the Hawks didn't watch much of any football

This is how I imagine the meeting went

"Ok Rams you're going to inglewood"

"Chargers, you can be kreonkes tenant, are you in or out?"

"Raiders, if the Chargers don't go, you can be the tenant"

I'm 30

I remember him returning a kickoff for a touchdown. Don't remember much else about the LA Rams.

I remember the LA Raiders more than the Rams because the Seahawks were in the AFC West. The Rams were just the "other" LA team to me. I'm 31, btw.

Wait your 30 and don't remember? That surprises me

Bettis and his 'bad attitude' which led to the trade :pimp:
Wasn't into the NFL back then only followed the Hawks because they were the home team revising my previous post do remember the Raiders as we were in the AFC West back then

Just happy the Rams come to MetLife next season. Jets have that road trip to San Fran and they suck going west. I could imagine another trip out there to Inglewood :rolleyes .

The relocating is pretty cool tho. I never knew the L.A. Rams, was only 4 years old when they moved.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom