OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

You can have Belichick's
Would pipe Amanda Belichick to avoid sleeping in my car.
eek.gif

that means Aaron has been elite for a grand total of only 1 season :lol:
Y'all stat nerds don't realize the game is about winning.
People can go 16-0 in the regular season all they want, win all of the regular season awards. None of those matter if you don't bring home the Lombardi.

Not sure who you're calling a stat nerd because I never used any stats :lol:

All I'm saying is that Rodgers at least has his team in position to reach the SB year in and year out

Not sure who you're calling a stat nerd because I never used any stats
laugh.gif

All I'm saying is that Rodgers at least has his team in position to reach the SB year in and year out
Everyone who says Aaron has a better CAREER is always using some sort of stat to back up their argument while avoiding the fact he has one super bowl appearance, dude ain't elite in the playoffs.

Eli STILL has more wins in the playoffs than Aaron has, and the Giants haven't made the playoffs in 4 years.

Eli = 8-3

Aaron = 7-6

Only one guy in NFL history has a better playoff record than Eli, and that is Bradygod

Last edited:
Everyone who says Aaron has a better CAREER is always using some sort of stat to back up their argument while avoiding the fact he has one super bowl appearance, dude ain't elite in the playoffs.
Eli STILL has more wins in the playoffs than Aaron has, and the Giants haven't made the playoffs in 4 years.
Eli = 8-3
Aaron = 7-6
Only one guy in NFL history has a better playoff record than Eli, and that is Bradygod

So by your logic Flacco is better than Rodgers?

Why does it feel like that's the first time I'm ever seeing Peyton's wife :lol:,is she ever at the games?

So by your logic Flacco is better than Rodgers?
Hell in the playoffs I'm takin Flacco he's shown he can win when he's there
roll.gif

I can't count the amount of regular seasons that have gone by where it was "Aaron and the Packer's year!" just for them to lose to a Colin Kaepernick led 49ers team

Hell in the playoffs I'm takin Flacco he's shown he can win when he's there :rofl:
I can't count the amount of regular seasons that have gone by where it was "Aaron and the Packer's year!" just for them to lose to a Colin Kaepernick led 49ers team

No lie I'll take Flacco over everyone not named Brady in the playoffs too :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom