OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
How did this thread pop off with 500+ posts on a football-less Monday?

Cliffs pls.

Last edited:
How did this thread pop off with 500+ posts on a football-less Monday?

Cliffs pls.

- Why middle America loves Peyton, and hates Brady and Newton

- elite qbs in the league... Who's elite and who's not.

- who has the hottest wife or significant other in the league (but yet somehow Tom Brady is left off the list)

- hope solos beat up va-jay-jay

I legit yelled when I saw that pic nick96.

Hope been sat on some fire hydrants or somethin in her time. :lol:

Eli career 

eliabbymanning3.jpg

AR12

39409845-ap_fedex_air___ground_player_of_the_year_awards_at_-4th_annual.jpg

Eli look like the long lost son of Mike and Carol Brady. Aaron looks like a bible sales man.

Peyton's wife is trash inView media item 1874963

This is the lady that was receiving the hgh treatments?

yes

Peyton Manning’s 14-Foot-Tall Wife Crushes Skull Of Sports Journalist Asking About HGH

View media item 1875032
SPORTS NEWS IN BRIEF
January 8, 2016
VOL 52 ISSUE 00
Sports · Nfl Football
DENVER—Tearing her blouse seams as she angrily flexed her massive, rippling biceps, Ashley Manning, the 14-foot-tall wife of Denver Broncos quarterback Peyton Manning, crushed the skull of a journalist inquiring about allegations that she received shipments of human growth hormone on behalf of her husband, sources confirmed Friday. “Arrrrrrrrrrrggggggghhhhhh!” the enormous, muscle-bound 390-pound woman bellowed upon being asked about her connection to the Indianapolis-based Guyer Institute medical center, before she then grabbed the reporter’s head with one hand, squeezed it until his skull caved in, and violently slammed his limp body into the ground. “No comment!” Sources confirmed that Peyton Manning was unavailable for questions after his wife tucked him under her arm and carried him away.

Hope Solo could still get it, I don't even care.

Sydney Leroux is bae though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom