OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Syd and Ali Krieger
wow.png

only chicks worth talking about on USA soccer are sydney and alex morgan. Kill that hope solo noise. 

If press had on the right makeup she'd be solid. 

I'd take Rapinoe and Rampone(Would have been prime some years ago but I like em with some experience) 
nthat.gif

At the end of the day I think we can all agree Sydney Leroux >>>> ____________

Otherwise your opinion is wrong IMO.

[quote name="An Armada"]Hope Solo could still get it, I don't even care.[/quote]Yyyyyyyyeeeepppppp.

No shame.

Wood beet.

If it can't be Larry Fitz and company, I hope Cam and Carolina reek havoc against the Pats.

Rather see the Cardinals tho.

rough day. totalled my Jeep while heading up snowboarding up in Tahoe today. roads were all ice and snow. **** was like a bumper car track. so many spin outs and collisions. my poor Jeep was in 3 ******* collisions. thankfully, no injuries. RIP to my Jeep though. was planning on a new car in the next couple months anyway, so timing works out. but pissed i didn't even get to ride today. waste of a trip up there :lol:

seeing all the brady peyton memes has helped tho :pimp:

Last edited:
rough day. totalled my Jeep while heading up snowboarding up in Tahoe today. roads were all ice and snow. **** was like a bumper car track. so many spin outs and collisions. my poor Jeep was in 3 ******* collisions. thankfully, no injuries. RIP to my Jeep though. was planning on a new car in the next couple months anyway, so timing works out. but pissed i didn't even get to ride today. waste of a trip up there :lol:

seeing all the brady peyton memes has helped tho :pimp:

Here I am wishing nothing but bad on the Pats and you come in same moment with this. I'm a jerk.

Glad to hear you're okay homie. I don't regret my Pats misfortune wish tho :smokin .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom