OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
But with how bad other teams are in that division I guess I could bump the total up to 6 or 7. 

Well, they were last year. That doesn't mean a lot for the new season.

Washington was pretty tough, but ya never know in the NFL from one season to the next.

Demarco won.

Got his payday and he gets to play in a better system with a much more exciting QB and wide receiver talent.

Plus they'll get even better with this years draft.

Please elaborate.. I'll give you the exciting QB part

Kendal Wright
Justin Hunter
Green-Beckham
Mariota
Delanie Walker
Demarco
#1 pick in this years draft

>>>>

Bradford and that horrendous Eagles offense.

I just don't see bradford leading the eagles to victories, the running game won't be there, I don't have much faith in matthews. The defense still needs secondary help. I guess kicking is a bright spot. 

But with how bad other teams are in that division I guess I could bump the total up to 6 or 7. 

Chip kelly's offensive system just wasn't the right fit for the personnel. Now that he's gone, trading away murray wasn't the answer imo. 

bradford won 7 last year..

I am not the biggest believer in pederson.. But I do believe in Schwartz and the Dline

And I believe we have fixable problems.. RBs are a dime a dozen.. Mathews was better than Murray last year

Schwartz is my single biggest hope for next year, I LOVE that hire

NFL is the only league where turnarounds happen like they do, I have no idea how good, bad or average this team will be next year but I like the fact it seems they want to build through the draft

Smart move Brock, smart move.

BROCK OSWEILER BLINDSIDED AT PIZZA SHOP ... Refuses to Fight Back

http://www.tmz.com/2016/03/07/brock-osweiler-blindsided-at-pizza-shop-refuses-to-fight-back-video/

didnt fumble the pizza :nthat:

Forte wants to win though
[emoji]128532[/emoji]

:smile:
[emoji]128094[/emoji][emoji]128171[/emoji]

the star :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Demarco won.

Got his payday and he gets to play in a better system with a much more exciting QB and wide receiver talent.

Plus they'll get even better with this years draft.

Please elaborate.. I'll give you the exciting QB part

Kendal Wright
Justin Hunter
Green-Beckham
Mariota
Delanie Walker
Demarco
#1 pick in this years draft

>>>>

Bradford and that horrendous Eagles offense.

Titans were 25th in rushing offense

Dead last in sacks given up, with 54

Total offense Titans were 30th

Not like Eagles don't have talent.. But then again this doesn't get factored in Jordan Matthews season:

http://www.nj.com/eagles/index.ssf/2015/10/jordan_matthews.html

Or zach ertz not getting the snaps he should because what chip thought of his blocking ability

Your hire of Schwartz is how I feel about 'Sota adding Sparano as O-line coach.

I'm amazed our DC couldn't find a bigger role for a guy like vinny curry who could get to the QB at the rate he did..

Or considering guys experience in multiple fronts, actually using them in multiple fronts to make it difficult for teams to game plan

Still had 85 receptions 997 yards and 8 tds, with the hand injury (which hopefully was the result of the drops.. Making the solution relatively easy)

awful was probably too strong of a word :lol:

his numbers ended up being pretty good but i felt like he could've done so much more

he def could have but having no outside threats really hurt

hoping the Eagles can grab the hometown kid Will Fuller in the 2nd round assuming they get a pick there

I'm not going write off Nelson agholor just yet because a bad rookie year.. A lot was apparently going on with the team

Plus I expecting a huge boost in snaps for ertz, which was long over due

Huff is a little more difficult since he makes unnecessarily dumb mistakes.. He'll make great plays and do something incredibly dumb at the very end

Is that where he is now? Good for him.

Yeah. And to be honest, I thought he was still with Oakland last season, but because of your response, I was prompted to look it up...Must've missed his appearance on the sideline for week 1 MNF. No clue he was with SF. I was also blinded by the ***-whooping the Vikings took.

failed head coaches getting back into assistant positions is a beautiful thing

Vikings have an impressive cast. :lol:

Norv Turner, Tony Sparano and Pat Shurmur.

Zimmer loved by everybody. :nthat:. See ya next year, Marv...As Minnesota's new defensive coordinator. :smile:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom