OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
#Raiders making "strong push" for OL Kelechi Osemele. Right now the favorite to land him, says @MikeGarafolo.

Raiders been pushing hard the past 3 offseasons. I respect that.

Whoa whoa whoa...Not so fast, my friend and myself...

In addition to the #Raiders, I'm told the #Vikings are surging for OG Kelechi Osemele. Expect his deal to land well in excess of $10M per.

Vikings don't have Raiders kind of cash this offseason, so...What's it gonna be Kelechi?

#Vikings are very much in on Kelechi Osemele, as @Rand_Getlin said. This could get interesting.

Last edited:
Titans just need to fix up that atrocious oline and they will be fine

They have plenty of weapons on that offense

#Raiders making "strong push" for OL Kelechi Osemele. Right now the favorite to land him, says @MikeGarafolo.

Raiders been pushing hard the past 3 offseasons. I respect that.

Whoa whoa whoa...Not so fast, my friend and myself...

In addition to the #Raiders, I'm told the #Vikings are surging for OG Kelechi Osemele. Expect his deal to land well in excess of $10M per.

Vikings don't have Raiders kind of cash this offseason, so...What's it gonna be Kelechi?

#Vikings are very much in on Kelechi Osemele, as @Rand_Getlin said. This could get interesting.

Let's see how hungry Minnesota really is.

Johnny_Cakes Johnny_Cakes : Guess so. Not sure how I feel about a bidding war for a Guard, but at the same time, upper-echelon O-lineman are becoming obsolete, rapidly.

Let him choose. There's a much better option for the road to the Super Bowl and it requires a Bridge to get there...Or he can #parktheCarr and watch from afar.

Last edited:
They've been to the Super Bowl! Four times!...I wasn't alive though, so **** it. I don't care.

Bane of my Vikings fanhood is the gosh damn NFCCG. That hurdle's been a mother f-er. Pure heartbreak. Hoping it soon just becomes water under the bridge once they finally get there.

Eagles got rid of Murray, Alonso and Maxwell in one day, crazy.

Hope Chip continues his magic in SF.
pimp.gif

Omar Kelly  @OmarKelly

Word on the street is that former University of Miami DE Calais Campbell is being shopped.

Last edited:
At least we spoke to the Eagles about bringing Murray back .. this makes me believe we aren't setting on our hands when it comes to the RB position.

Hopefully guys like Miller and Forte are in the mix, as well as Zeke and Henry depending on where they fall in the draft.

Lamar Miller would KILL behind that Cowboys line

How is his pass blocking though?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom