OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see it got a little heated the other day. I can't wait for the new season. 

Time for redemption. Go Panthers and Keep Pounding! 
smile.gif

eek.gif
happy.gif
smokin.gif

I actually like all silver for us its our forgotten team color so it'll be cool to cop a silver jersey.

Really hope the Bengals line up in all tiger stripes and the Ravens in a giant Maryland flag head to toe.

Also they should scrap that one helmet rule at least for the thursday night games so the color rush can be heard to toe.

Last edited:

I'm lost, explain the Raiders/gold connection
nerd.gif
Raiders were gold and black waaaay before Al Davis became the coachownergm of the team and he changed it to silver and black in an effort to get a new image along with the many other groundbreaking things he did.
Raiders really have GOAT history, Al Davis was the man back in the day. Wouldn't go to hotels that were segregated, hired first Mexican coach, one of the first to encourage employment and equality for all races. Legend. But NFL hated him since he was AFL
Repped, never knew of the gold Raiders era. And to be honest, I've always heard of Davis' early influence, but people are quick to just remember the grumpy old man who drafted WRs in Round 1 of every draft.
You sure your not talking about Matt Millen 
laugh.gif

Yall dudes were just saying how this is the "no fun league", but when they try to do something different i.e. Color Rush. All yall seem to do bash/complain/bisch about them changing things up a bit. Especially when you haven't even seen the new uniforms yet... since it seems they are changing from last season.

I hope they dont change these much, man...
20151117_new_uniform_shoot_dez_bryant_name_plate_jj0170-2.jpg

Last edited:
View media item 1997983

Giants supposedly wearing something like this. These are some old *** throwbacks, rather just see us in throwbacks. Don't want to have that lame look Dallas had last year with their throwbacks.

Throwbacks (with the wrong helmet) >>>> Color Rush.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom