OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been wanting to see the steelers in all gold. I bet it'll look pretty nice. 

Ravens gonna be out there looking like UMD 
laugh.gif

Yall dudes were just saying how this is the "no fun league", but when they try to do something different i.e. Color Rush. All yall seem to do bash/complain/bisch about them changing things up a bit. Especially when you haven't even seen the new uniforms yet... since it seems they are changing from last season.

I hope they dont change these much, man...
20151117_new_uniform_shoot_dez_bryant_name_plate_jj0170-2.jpg

I don't even rock jerseys but this one keeps me pondering, joint is cold af.

Last edited:
Cowboys should have been all blue. Texans should have been half and half vertically red and blue like the logo.

I would love throwbacks too but you know Nike needs to have an excuse to make new jerseys each year for dumb people to buy.

@AdamSchefter: Legion of Boom reunited: Seattle reached agreement with CB Brandon Browner, per source. Browner, Sherman, Thomas, Chancellor together again.

Even though he was buns last year,not the most surprising move :lol:

Last edited:
Yea raiders should be all black or all silver.. Since I think all white was done

All black probably

when do steeler tickets go on sale? 

looking to try to cop when/if ticketmaster releases.. all i can see now are sites like stubhub selling.

Follow them on Twitter they make a lot of announcements on there. Generally a sat at 10:00 release online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom