OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watt got the Romo treatment 
roll.gif

I have Jimmy as better than Gronk

:stoneface:

Don't mind him,he watches football with these on...

View media item 1827118

You see me hyping the 75 other Canes players in the NFL? (or whatever the number is now)

I don't hype Andre. Gore. Portis. Irvin. Edge. Sapp. Ray. Sean Taylor. McGahee. Olsen. Wayne. Etc etc etc.

So go ahead with your "I hype Canes only" ****, even tho I literally just said I have Gates as Goat. :rolleyes

And Jimmy played like one season in Miami man, and he sucked. :lol:

That was a miserable offensive performance from the Texans even with the Pats defense playing well. Every time the Texans D was able to get the ball back, i never once felt like they would threaten the Pats in any way. I also think Hoyer should've went to the locker room like 10 possessions before he actually did. He looked loopy way before that tackle near the end. Ruined another opportunity to take control of the division. Now have to go to Indy and beat those ****bags up there. Whitehurst, Hass, Luck, Orlovsky, Painter, who cares.

I have Jimmy as better than Gronk
indifferent.gif
Don't mind him,he watches football with these on...
You see me hyping the 75 other Canes players in the NFL? (or whatever the number is now)

I don't hype Andre. Gore. Portis. Irvin. Edge. Sapp. Ray. Sean Taylor. McGahee. Olsen. Wayne. Etc etc etc.

So go ahead with your "I hype Canes only" ****, even tho I literally just said I have Gates as Goat.
eyes.gif

And Jimmy played like one season in Miami man, and he sucked.
laugh.gif
you should be hyping some the players you typed though

Deion shouting out Plies and saying what happens on Saturday got me weak as **** right now. Marshall was dying in the back.

I knew that play with Ertz was an OPI. Deion, Irv and Marshall all said that **** should have been called.

GameDay Final is my favorite part of Sunday since my Giants usually lose on Sunday. Show is comedy.

Now Deion and Marshall ripping the NFC East and WAS.

Last edited:
Damn too good to be true :lol:

GameDay is one of the better football shows period :pimp:,like Inside the NBA for the football

Last edited:
still trying to make an argument Jimmy is better is laughable

seahawks really seem to be struggling without Jimmy :rolleyes

my patriots are an entirely different team when gronk isnt on the field

Dude will never admit when he's wrong.

Never.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom