Official NFL Free Agency + Trades vol. It's Time.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

someone sign with the Lions? please?

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]they have no cap and a draft to play with. don't see much of anything happening.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]they have no cap and a draft to play with. don't see much of anything happening.[/color]

Carlos Rogers about to re-sign in SF 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Peep Game

I wonder if Reggie Wayne had the Mo Williams sad face as he re-signed with them.

If so he woulda posted a wall of text about it on twitter.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

I wonder if Reggie Wayne had the Mo Williams sad face as he re-signed with them.

If so he woulda posted a wall of text about it on twitter.

Man we need to address either middle linebacker or cornerback in free agency and go after the one we don't get with the first pick.  Looks like Tulloch is asking for to much to resign.  Was kind of hopping for Finnegan but not with that money he got paid. 

Man we need to address either middle linebacker or cornerback in free agency and go after the one we don't get with the first pick.  Looks like Tulloch is asking for to much to resign.  Was kind of hopping for Finnegan but not with that money he got paid. 

Originally Posted by arstyle27

Reggie re-upping in Indy is mind boggling to me.

This.
Hard to believe Colts' management sold the idea of being a mentor to all the younger players. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by arstyle27

Reggie re-upping in Indy is mind boggling to me.

This.
Hard to believe Colts' management sold the idea of being a mentor to all the younger players. 
laugh.gif

Uhh I just read a report that we're offering Carl Nicks $40 mill guaranteed 
laugh.gif
 @!%# it we have enough money. We'd have the two starting NFC Pro Bowl guards and a Pro Bowl LT with all three of them 28 and younger.

Uhh I just read a report that we're offering Carl Nicks $40 mill guaranteed 
laugh.gif
 @!%# it we have enough money. We'd have the two starting NFC Pro Bowl guards and a Pro Bowl LT with all three of them 28 and younger.

Eh Wayne's got a ring already and has had a good career. If he wants to finish out his career with the Colts, I can't be mad at him

Eh Wayne's got a ring already and has had a good career. If he wants to finish out his career with the Colts, I can't be mad at him

3 years 17.5m, that seems about right, why wouldn't reggie want to stay? fair money, he's built a home, be the top target for the new qb who i hear has potential. hard to chase a title in the nfl

3 years 17.5m, that seems about right, why wouldn't reggie want to stay? fair money, he's built a home, be the top target for the new qb who i hear has potential. hard to chase a title in the nfl

Back
Top Bottom