Official NFL Free Agency + Trades vol. It's Time.

Luck to Wayne 
9fe161108059eb46bb468c17a5afaadf98c8918e_r.gif

It's certainly an interesting development seeing as how some speculated Manning/Garcon or Manning/Wayne might team up in Miami, and now both receivers are signed to teams Manning won't be a part of.

At this point it looks like Denver and Arizona are still the two likeliest destinations.

Luck to Wayne 
9fe161108059eb46bb468c17a5afaadf98c8918e_r.gif

It's certainly an interesting development seeing as how some speculated Manning/Garcon or Manning/Wayne might team up in Miami, and now both receivers are signed to teams Manning won't be a part of.

At this point it looks like Denver and Arizona are still the two likeliest destinations.

Damn that came quick for the Chargers, I'm glad they got something for Rivers since they lost V-Jax and are losing Tolbert. I wonder if they'll draft a receiver like Kendall Wright in the 1st now.

Damn that came quick for the Chargers, I'm glad they got something for Rivers since they lost V-Jax and are losing Tolbert. I wonder if they'll draft a receiver like Kendall Wright in the 1st now.

Originally Posted by Buc Em

I'm hearing we're looking for a pass rusher. Good luck to you guys and VJax...and no DUIs

Originally Posted by Buc Em

I'm hearing we're looking for a pass rusher. Good luck to you guys and VJax...and no DUIs

Back
Top Bottom