Official NFL Free Agency + Trades vol. It's Time.

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Originally Posted by retro330

Originally Posted by JAYFIEND

If Nnamdi wants to win just come to D.C
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

This man knows

laugh.gif
.. That thread will be bumped periodically throughout the fall For laughs?

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]fixed.[/color]

If Nnamdi wants to win he'd take MAJOR pay cut and join the Steelers. Its only right.
pimp.gif

And no and Im not joking. Our pass rush has been there since the 1970s, he just needs to follow some WR around.

If Nnamdi wants to win he'd take MAJOR pay cut and join the Steelers. Its only right.
pimp.gif

And no and Im not joking. Our pass rush has been there since the 1970s, he just needs to follow some WR around.

Originally Posted by krazy88s

pimp.gif

As if Flacco doesn't already have nightmares every night about the Steelers D... He may off himself if this went down.

pimp.gif

As if Flacco doesn't already have nightmares every night about the Steelers D... He may off himself if this went down.

pimp.gif

I might off myself, |Hate the abundance of steelers fans in ohio
indifferent.gif

pimp.gif

indifferent.gif

This whole situation with Nnamdi and the Jets is becoming a real pain, simply for the fact of waiting to see who he signs with. By waiting, it means the following:

-Braylon Edwards believes he is on his way out (which might just be the case). He may not wait around to see if Nnamdi signs or not, because if he does, there might not be money for him to sign here. Yet at the same time, he just might not want to wait around for Nnamdi and sign elsewhere, and then we would be %%++ out of luck if Nnamdi doesn't sign here.
-It seems as if Antonio Cromartie has not been paid attention to at all. If we sign Nnamdi, then Cro' is obviously gone. But if we don't sign him, he may A)Realize he's second fiddle and not want to sign here, or B)Realize he's second fiddle, and command more money, which will ultimately have to be given to him.

This whole situation with Nnamdi and the Jets is becoming a real pain, simply for the fact of waiting to see who he signs with. By waiting, it means the following:

-Braylon Edwards believes he is on his way out (which might just be the case). He may not wait around to see if Nnamdi signs or not, because if he does, there might not be money for him to sign here. Yet at the same time, he just might not want to wait around for Nnamdi and sign elsewhere, and then we would be %%++ out of luck if Nnamdi doesn't sign here.
-It seems as if Antonio Cromartie has not been paid attention to at all. If we sign Nnamdi, then Cro' is obviously gone. But if we don't sign him, he may A)Realize he's second fiddle and not want to sign here, or B)Realize he's second fiddle, and command more money, which will ultimately have to be given to him.

But your not a heat fan im that one so were all good.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Fu-- the heat.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]and Not a hater what so ever... if they had it, i'd tip my hat and say "yep... they are winning a SB." [/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Dolphins had John Beck, saw him first hand...... I don't need to say anything else he is that bad.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Defense is lacking.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]No running game, especially being in the NFC East.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Hope you guys have a good season, i don't see it going that way man.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Fu-- the heat.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]and Not a hater what so ever... if they had it, i'd tip my hat and say "yep... they are winning a SB." [/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Dolphins had John Beck, saw him first hand...... I don't need to say anything else he is that bad.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Defense is lacking.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]No running game, especially being in the NFC East.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Hope you guys have a good season, i don't see it going that way man.[/color]

Originally Posted by im that one

Fu-- the heat.

and Not a hater what so ever... if they had it, i'd tip my hat and say "yep... they are winning a SB."
Dolphins had John Beck, saw him first hand...... I don't need to say anything else he is that bad.
Defense is lacking.
No running game, especially being in the NFC East.

Hope you guys have a good season, i don't see it going that way man.

Our d is gonna be nice this year just wait
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by im that one

Fu-- the heat.

and Not a hater what so ever... if they had it, i'd tip my hat and say "yep... they are winning a SB."
Dolphins had John Beck, saw him first hand...... I don't need to say anything else he is that bad.
Defense is lacking.
No running game, especially being in the NFC East.

Hope you guys have a good season, i don't see it going that way man.

Our d is gonna be nice this year just wait
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif

Dude it's awful.  Majority are straight bandwagon fans, and the best excuse is "I have distant relatives in Pennsylvania"  That doesn't make you a diehard fan 
laugh.gif

Excactly and theres to many Michigan fans to smh

Back
Top Bottom