Official NFL Free Agency + Trades vol. It's Time.

not gonna lie i came into this season with low expectations for Carolina and i thought they was putting Cam in a no win situation.

Besides a good offensive line and a strong running game, a quarterbacks best friend is his tight end. Carolina has two good ones and you can believe they'll help Cam tremendously.  I like what they're doing.

Originally Posted by polorico

but running QBS dont work in the NFL .

laugh.gif
  please leave this thread sir. thank you.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

not gonna lie i came into this season with low expectations for Carolina and i thought they was putting Cam in a no win situation.

Besides a good offensive line and a strong running game, a quarterbacks best friend is his tight end. Carolina has two good ones and you can believe they'll help Cam tremendously.  I like what they're doing.

yea you def right.

but im still not buying those DB's, they disgust me.

yea you def right.

Originally Posted by Put em up

yea you def right.

Mike Williams and Rejus look forward to taking turns making Captain Munnerlyn their $$!%#.

yea you def right.

Mike Williams and Rejus look forward to taking turns making Captain Munnerlyn their $$!%#.

So what's the word on Nnamdi?

Them dudes in the Jets' thread already celebrating like it's a done deal.
laugh.gif

So what's the word on Nnamdi?

Them dudes in the Jets' thread already celebrating like it's a done deal.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Buc Em

yea you def right.

14v71as.gif

Originally Posted by Buc Em

yea you def right.

14v71as.gif

Back
Top Bottom