Official NFL Free Agency + Trades vol. It's Time.

Originally Posted by arstyle27

BREAKING: #Bears are expected to sign WR Roy Williams, who was released by the Dallas Cowboys, according to league source.

indifferent.gif
  Cmon, I like the Bears!!

He better put up because he needs to prove he's worth doo doo

Dude won't be on my fantasy team

Originally Posted by arstyle27

BREAKING: #Bears are expected to sign WR Roy Williams, who was released by the Dallas Cowboys, according to league source.

indifferent.gif
  Cmon, I like the Bears!!

He better put up because he needs to prove he's worth doo doo

Dude won't be on my fantasy team

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

And D. Manning to the texans will be the most overlooked signing this year.

I agree, him, Joseph and Brandon Harris will help out Kareem Jackson from being picked on all season again.

And D. Manning to the texans will be the most overlooked signing this year.

I agree, him, Joseph and Brandon Harris will help out Kareem Jackson from being picked on all season again.

The Bengals have like $40-$60 Million from what I heard in a few reports. Looks like we're going to sign a bunch of guys who won't fill any voids. SMH. Too soon but sheesh.

The Bengals have like $40-$60 Million from what I heard in a few reports. Looks like we're going to sign a bunch of guys who won't fill any voids. SMH. Too soon but sheesh.

Texans
pimp.gif
My surprise team to make it to the AFC Championship game (AGAIN)
roll.gif

Jets rumored to be go after moss...oh god...smh

Texans
pimp.gif
roll.gif

But Roy went to the Pro Bowl under Mike Martz..

Ding ding ding but that means nothing if jay can't take a 3 step drop with out having to brace for impact this proves that the bears are trying to lock mike martz in for the long haul We better be getting Roy for dirt cheap to

But Roy went to the Pro Bowl under Mike Martz..

Ding ding ding but that means nothing if jay can't take a 3 step drop with out having to brace for impact this proves that the bears are trying to lock mike martz in for the long haul We better be getting Roy for dirt cheap to

If Roy Williams was dropping Romo and Kitna's throws how is he going to catch Cutler's rockets? The FO over there in Chicago has to be one of the worst at bringing in young talent. The only guy worth !*!! that Cutler was throwing to last season was Greg Olsen, and now he's gone. There's a ton of good free agent o-linemen on the market and they haven't tried to get any of them.

If Roy Williams was dropping Romo and Kitna's throws how is he going to catch Cutler's rockets? The FO over there in Chicago has to be one of the worst at bringing in young talent. The only guy worth !*!! that Cutler was throwing to last season was Greg Olsen, and now he's gone. There's a ton of good free agent o-linemen on the market and they haven't tried to get any of them.

Originally Posted by Buc Em

how you know what they got going on over there? Can you even tell us what your team got going on? Did you even look up any stats or did you just start typing? Only thing I agree with you on is our fo being trash when it comes to FA's.

Originally Posted by Buc Em

how you know what they got going on over there? Can you even tell us what your team got going on? Did you even look up any stats or did you just start typing? Only thing I agree with you on is our fo being trash when it comes to FA's.

Originally Posted by Caerus

Texans
pimp.gif
roll.gif

True indeed, but he has to drop his price down a lil bit. You don't think he wants in on the Jets/Pats rivalry again? I think he definitely want's to prove something against that organization.

Originally Posted by Caerus

Texans
pimp.gif
roll.gif

True indeed, but he has to drop his price down a lil bit. You don't think he wants in on the Jets/Pats rivalry again? I think he definitely want's to prove something against that organization.

Back
Top Bottom