OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: R.I.P Jacoby Jones

Shady McCoy is by far the worst person on tv.
He's constantly just saying dumb stuff.

1696260442322.jpeg

Garrett is boring with no personality, but he's only on tv once a week and only speaks on football.
Shady is on tv daily and literally goes for shock value. He says the first thing that comes to his mind.
He's by far the worst analyst on tv and it really isn't close. There's no reason he should be speaking on other sports.
Kind of speaks volumes to how low the bar has fallen for sports media.
Marcellus Wiley said he left cause McCoy was so bad. :lol:

Garrett is boring with no personality, but he's only on tv once a week and only speaks on football.
Shady is on tv daily and literally goes for shock value. He says the first thing that comes to his mind.
He's by far the worst analyst on tv and it really isn't close.
Kind of speaks volumes to how low the bar has fallen for sports media.

I don’t watch a single 1 of them hot take shows, on either fs1 or fox or whatever or espn

but I expect stupidity because they encourage hot takes for views

unfortunately that 1 time you mention it involves something I actually would like to watch and you’d think a HC coach of an nfl team would be able to provide Intelligent football discussion, would think that’s what he’s bringing to the table, also as a former OC recently

but just seems like he’s the dumb kid for an affluent family that the world has to deal with because of the power the family has

I think I see it now. My falcons did pretty decent overall during the Matt Ryan era which directly correlated with our guy NickFolarin NickFolarin waging his war against Matt Ryan. Maybe this is the way maybe this is what the universe requires this is a sign we need to trade for Justin fields to restore balance to this thread, the NFL and the universe. Justin Fields is the Avatar meant to restore balance to falcons QB narrative.
IMG_7081.jpeg
Funny thing is pre-draft I said I wanted Fields to go to the Falcons :lol:

I felt he would've been successful there

So many of these ex players try to be like Barkley with these struggle “humor takes”. Bart Scott tried it and failed couple weeks ago.

Charles is ONE of ONE. Stop trying it :smh:

Browns fans and myself should never slander DW4 again. All these fans were claiming for DTR after 1 good preseason game, I knew we were toast with DTR and no Chubb vs Ravens.

Hopefully with the bye week, Watson can return, he was finally building momentum off Titans game smh, i hope this isnt a lingering injury as most shoulder injuries are till surgery take place

Goofy of the Browns to trade Dobbs for a 5th rd pick, not saying we would of won if we had Dobbs in but much better chance than DTR

2-2 at the bye, guess ill take it, after 49ers game, schedule does get easier. Bright side Cinci and Steelers struggling as well

I don’t watch a single 1 of them hot take shows, on either fs1 or fox or whatever or espn

but I expect stupidity because they encourage hot takes for views

unfortunately that 1 time you mention it involves something I actually would like to watch and you’d think a HC coach of an nfl team would be able to provide Intelligent football discussion, would think that’s what he’s bringing to the table, also as a former OC recently

but just seems like he’s the dumb kid for an affluent family that the world has to deal with because of the power the family has

I'm definitely not watching that trash, but I see the viral clips on IG & Twitter. It's real bad.
Dude lowkey be ****ing. I remember him trying to **** on Kaep when he was protesting.
Then he got on tv and **** on Eric Bieniemy. When I saw current players call him out, I knew what time is was.
He doesn't need to be on tv.

That should be their home anyway

I think the jags have a 5-year contract to play at least 1 “home” game internationally. Jags owner knew he could get more revenue having “home” games in London than in Jacksonville. Larger capacity stadium, more people = more revenue.

I'm definitely not watching that trash, but I see the viral clips on IG & Twitter. It's real bad.
Dude lowkey be ****ing. I remember him trying to **** on Kaep when he was protesting.
Then he got on tv and **** on Eric Bieniemy. When I saw current players call him out, I knew what time is was.
He doesn't need to be on tv.

The only time I see clips from any of these shows is either when something crazy or dumb or funny happens

I could see the entertainment for some folks.. they clearly bait shh

They get there is a market for it

I have zero clue what Garrett brings to table.. just like when Brees was there.. either find someone who can make a complex sport with multiple things happening relatable or find someone entertaining.. hell talk gambling or fantasy.. you got options over boring

Marcellus Wiley said he left cause McCoy was so bad. :lol:

didnt dude leave to join Whitlock!?!

speaking of terrible former cowboys on tv.. not saying shady aint terrible but wiley is one to talk about anyone

Back
Top Bottom