OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: R.I.P Jacoby Jones

didnt dude leave to join Whitlock!?!

speaking of terrible former cowboys on tv.. not saying shady aint terrible but wiley is one to talk about anyone

Not that I know of, but I also don't follow him like that.
I'd consider Wiley as a Bill or Charger way before a Cowboy though.

Not positive but damn. You on NBC bruh. :lol:
That’s what I’m sayin

You just asked a grown man a question and still laughing by yourself like a little girl because of the answer he’s TRAINED to give

That whole segment would’ve been perfect for a podcast tho but I know for sure Rodney isn’t gaining viewers in that field

Derek Carr is so frustrating….Dude obviously talented,but I can’t understand for the life of me why he can put points on the board w/all these weapons :smh:

Brees really spoiled us with the way he could pick apart defenses.

FB_IMG_1696267539797.jpg

I look at the hot take shows like I look at WWE. Nothing but entertainment. Granted they have some sprinkling of truth in them sometimes too but a lot of people tend to take what they say personally then they get offended. True sports journalism will always be appreciated though.

Not that I know of, but I also don't follow him like that.
I'd consider Wiley as a Bill or Charger way before a Cowboy though.

yea last time I listened to anything Wiley said he was trying justify questioning kaep‘s blackness to vlad of all people

but yea dude and uncle ruckus trying question kaep because dude bright and was adopted was last time I listened to either of em

Joe Burrow clearly isn’t right which is upsetting my friend. It’s a good thing my friend picked up Stroud though.

I look at the hot take shows like I look at WWE. Nothing but entertainment. Granted they have some sprinkling of truth in them sometimes too but a lot of people tend to take what they say personally then they get offended. True sports journalism will always be appreciated though.
That’s why I still READ articles and if I want to listen/watch something I watch Lebatard or some of the others that don’t take themselves serious and realize this is all a circus

yea last time I listened to anything Wiley said he was trying justify questioning kaep‘s blackness to vlad of all people

but yea dude and uncle ruckus trying question kaep because dude bright and was adopted was last time I listened to either of em
Dude shares my name and I haven’t paid him any mind in a long time

Shady McCoy is by far the worst person on tv.
He's constantly just saying dumb stuff.

When he said he would start over Edgerrin James, Frank Gore and Clinton Portis if they all were at the U….. I knew he was crazy.

He didn’t even know about Edge went to the U but still basically said he was better than everyone:rofl: :rofl:

The man said and I quote “There’s not a RB in the history of UM that’s better than him”

No but me and others found that little segment to be mad cringe

Like damn you asked Chris Jones a question just nod your head and move on :lol:

To be fair, Chris Jones was actually the one who came out talking about how “special” Zach Wilson is completely unprompted, on some weird toxic positivity tip earlier in the segment.

Harrison might be a d-bag, but in the clip posted I imagine he was just circling back in sheer disbelief because he couldn’t believe what Jones had already repeated twice already about what a special QB Wilson is, I know I couldn’t believe it. :lol:

yeah i mean Rodney is totally in the right saying "he had a special night, he's not a special player"....but he should have stopped there. after that, he just went IN on the kid which was OD

yeah i mean Rodney is totally in the right saying "he had a special night, he's not a special player"....but he should have stopped there. after that, he just went IN on the kid which was OD
I didn’t even mean to come across as serious but as a Jet fan he’s one of the few Pats I could never stand :lol:

McGinest and Bruschi too

I didn’t even mean to come across as serious but as a Jet fan he’s one of the few Pats I could never stand :lol:

McGinest and Bruschi too

:lol: nah you're good, man. i get it the way some of these dudes talk (bruschi and rodney, in particular)

Back
Top Bottom