OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Schedule just dropped!!!

Yeah, context way outta wack. Hurts really only came on just last season, but was a Top 5 Q...Tyrods are from games sprinkled throughout the last 10 seasons or more. :lol:

Context does kinda matter, as has been mentioned

1691082239831.png

you’ve yet to give an argument as to why kirk is better…

they’re literally the same guy man just accept it.. :lol:
I was trollin with that comment but I literally already gave you the main reason bruh :lol:

They're not even similar. Give Kirk Dak's line, then you'd REALLY see the difference. For the record, I'm not saying Kirk is elite at all. I'm saying he's a lot better than people give him credit for. Bashing him is just the "cool", lazy thing to do.

I was trollin with that comment but I literally already gave you the main reason bruh :lol:

They're not even similar. Give Kirk Dak's line, then you'd REALLY see the difference. For the record, I'm not saying Kirk is elite at all. I'm saying he's a lot better than people give him credit for. Bashing him is just the "cool", lazy thing to do.

Most folks put Kirk in that 8-12 range for QBs, how much more credit should he get?

aNYone aNYone My boy was telling me Brock was supposed to have a scheduled day off today, but he's been seeing Lance and didn't want him to stack up another great day so he said f that to the day off. :lol:

Fun little competition going on there.

Nothing in the NFC changed. It's gonna be Philly vs Niners in the NFCCG unless Hurts was a fluke or the Niners QB comp fails.

I'm going to throw the Seahawks hat in there to mix it up with the Niners and Eagles. I got them winning 11 games. I really like this team.

Can Geno have another great year? Can Walker stay healthy? Charbonnet and him are a painful duo to play against.

Lets go Pete! I still F with you.

@651

If you had to pick 2 other teams who you going with?

I would say there are teams that if they progress like they want (Seattle/NYG) or fix glaring holes (Vikings defense/Oline) then they'd be in the mix. Not buying Detroit just yet...Saints I think have an easy schedule. I wouldn't put any of those teams on the same level, but that's why it's a wait and see once the regular season comes.

Back
Top Bottom