OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Schedule just dropped!!!

418485019_920163336138897_9181687986298800047_n.jpg

Any team hiring Belichick is going to look back in a few years and wish they went a different route. Not discrediting what he has done previously, but his recent history is not good. Poor talent evaluation and development is a sever understatement in recent history.

The only thing that can maybe save him is a team hiring a really good GM and him being hands off when it comes to the GM role, and bringing coaches outside his tree. I don’t really see him agreeing to all of that.

I will recognize him and Brady were a great tandem, and I didn’t fully appreciate what they did when together. But to me he should just hang it up, feels he wants to keep going just for the head coach win record even though he would never admit to that.

First off, **** Bellicheck, **** New England, **** clam chowder.

But for winning 6 Super Bowls over the course of 15 years, he deserves a lifetime contract as their coach. He should be able to go 2-76 for the next 5 years, and Patriot fans gotta eat that.

Cowboy fans are the most delusional fans in football and they haven’t won a damn thing in 25+ years. Imagine they get a coach who even wins them 2 titles!? He would be promoted to Governor of Texas instantly :lol: . Let alone, 6 titles!?

But for winning 6 Super Bowls over the course of 15 years, he deserves a lifetime contract as their coach. He should be able to go 2-76 for the next 5 years, and Patriot fans gotta eat that.

no

if it didn't apply to Brady, it sure as hell doesn't apply to guy tanking the franchise's value

no

if it didn't apply to Brady, it sure as hell doesn't apply to guy tanking the franchise's value
Ungrateful :lol:

You got Vrabel saying he’d cut off his **** for a Super Bowl but Patriot fans want out after a couple losing seasons :lol:

You guys don’t know the struggle of abysmal franchises :frown:

Ungrateful :lol:

You got Vrabel saying he’d cut off his **** for a Super Bowl but Patriot fans want out after a couple losing seasons :lol:

You guys don’t know the struggle of abysmal franchises :frown:

i appreciate what he did and helped build but it's time. bill always made the move early rather than late with players. well we're late with him :lol:

and i'm not in my 20s. we WERE one of those abysmal franchises. i remember the bad days. barely...but i do

First off, **** Bellicheck, **** New England, **** clam chowder.

Cowboy fans are the most delusional fans in football and they haven’t won a damn thing in 25+ years. Imagine they get a coach who even wins them 2 titles!? He would be promoted to Governor of Texas instantly :lol: . Let alone, 6 titles!?

The cowboys had that in Jimmy and Jerry fired him cuz he wanted the credit :lol:

Jerry won't allow another coach to really have hand on the team.

Back
Top Bottom