OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Schedule just dropped!!!

Big Brain Bosa

it’s the offense and it isnt hard to figure out, just blitz heavily (hence losing to the giants and then last night)

rarely use motion and rarely use the middle of the field.. and the only screens are bubble screens

whatever side of the field AJ and devonta are on, they’re running their routes predominantly to just that side of the field and mostly towards the boundary or outside the numbers

and the running game rarely attacks the edges

IMG_3933.png

Bro got forced into retirement by da tush push

That was before y'all collapsed, Philly's a lot closer than the chargers.

the way it was being spoken of from certain media people, gotta assume the agent(s) let it be known

we still have to actually fire sirianni.. I assume it will happen, but I know he’ll have his sit down meeting with the owner

No surprise here. Getting the right coaching staff for AP will be critical for him. Especially an OC.

And a damn QB. Might have to get a Minshew, somebody like that.
Raiders are in no-mans land in draft terms. they’ll have to trade up and thats only if any of the top 3 QB’s slip out of the top 3.

Because of this i do bet Justin Field’s asking price increases.

If rumors are true, and AP is retained and he does bring in Kliff Kingsbury for OC, i’d hop all over Fields in that scenario.

You absolutely want Bill Belichick
The change of scenery will give him the energy he needs to get the best out of the organization
He can definitely get yall Caleb Williams
Yea when I look at the history of legendary coaches moving on to somewhere else it’s not encouraging especially at his age if the goal is to win it all. I feel like it’s hope a change of scenery will re-energize him but it’s also likely the change just makes him go “man why am I still doing this”

I’m not trying to see my team take that chance. Id feel more confident in trying to hit on that first time head coach. And I don’t even need a coordinator guru I’ve changed my mind in that just give me someone that is respected, knows how to be in charge and knows how to delegate responsibility. When I look at the successful long tenured coaches they all for that.

Back
Top Bottom